A new version of VirtualDUB v 1.5.7 has been relead. Read more about it and download from http://www.virtualdub.org/
Current build (1.5.7, stable): [October 20, 2003]
- Quick preview didn’t work if the current position was
past the number of source frames, even if the timeline
was longer than that.
- Added FPU guards that were missing in a couple of
critical places (AVIFile open, codec negotation).
- The timeline wasn’t properly extended if segments were
auto-attached by filename after edits had been made.
- Configuration scripts saved when no file is open
no longer alter the edit list when loaded.
- Jobs launched from the command line used the normal
error modes rather than those set as default by the
- Filter preview buttons weren’t updating the frame.
- Save Image Sequence command would randomly produce
an unrequested job instead of initiating the render
- MP3 audio streams were getting written with
dwLength=0 if correction was enabled.
- MPEG decoder occasionally decoded garbage into the
video frame, resulting in sporadic block errors
- A race condition in the fast write code occasionally
resulted in spurious write errors.
- Append AVI function was incrementing the filename
extension instead of the name component.
- Avisynth scripts smaller than 60 bytes weren’t being