New Version of Traction CD Menu Creator

vbimport

I just posted the article New Version of Traction CD Menu Creator.

Submitted by: Traction Software
Source: http://go.to/traction

New in v1.01:
Added bitmaps to side of lists
Can now change colors of List backround and foreground text
Search Feature - for…

Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/924-New-Version-of-Traction-CD-Menu-Creator.html](http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/924-New-Version-of-Traction-CD-Menu-Creator.html)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

I was here first!!!

Oh shut up…

make me…

R0bby, you’re a fuckin’ moron… Give it up already! This shit is getting really worn out and lame…

That damn Vinny started it! he’s the one to blame!

Vinny, we zouden je allemaal verantwoordelijk moeten houden voor deze ongein!

Grow up kid, I know its really hard for you but you can try. IF you have noting constructive to say, then DON’T. If you are dying for attention then join a dating forum. One other thing Don’t use the pathatic lame fuck up excuse of Vinny did it, you know well that he stopped this shit a long time ago but the again this is expected from a six year old, and you have to grow up to understand these adult things!!!

R0bby laten we het op jouw niveau zeggen: R0bby is een lamer, R0bby is een lamer, nanananana! Damn shut up…
Greetz…

R0bby, the new Vinny ???

Stavros dude,
There ain’t no reason to pump this idiot any more. PLEASE LET IT GO. For the respect of all the other CD freakers that join the forum for responsible respected exchange of ideas DON’T ENCOURAGE, BUFFOONS like this one.

Ok,Ok, I’ll stop it.

But what the hell can you come up with on such a boring posting? I don’t even know what Traction CD menu creator is. But hey, I’m just a 15 year old. By posting such articles, CDfreaks encourages stupid Vinny-like games. And PaRaDoX, what the (…) do you mean with ‘adult things’? I think that 75% of the posters here on CDfreaks are teens. I’m one of them. And I don’t think CDfreaks was founded just for adults.

Robby, I hate to be condescending but please use your brain before you type in future. The guys who created cdfreaks know why they created it. And if you dont know what the hell it is then follow the link the provide which is why they provide it. And if you just used your brain you’d look at the name CD Menu creator - kinda says it all really.

If a person does not know anything about the program then please dont say anything!!! I think the company posted the article for those who are interested and not those that just want to be here first or start an argument in a forum!

Ermz, so I’m 28 years old… Does this mean I’m too old for CDFreaks?!?

Can’t you read? I said 75% are teens. You’re with that OTHER 25%. Damn, is it so hard to understand? what would CDfreaks be like if 100 ‘Vinnys’ were set on the loose? 99 postings of ‘I was hier first!’ and the one left should say: 'Stupid koekerts!'
CDfreaks NEEDS smart adult talk of you, Euphoria, PaRaDoX, Stavros and lot more i didn’t mention. You’re the usefull data on the disk. Vinnys are for the cover, to make it look stupid. Get it?

:slight_smile: BEST

:d

ok all

I would like download a recent firmware to HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-H62N. Please send me. Thanks

omg u saved me 50 buks now i dnt need 2 get it fixed thank you so much=]