New version of DVDFab issues

The correct term is not that DVDFab (newest version) crashes or closes. It is that half way through the “opening” tab, it just goes away. I thought perhaps there was a conflict somewhere between the last version and the new one that was downloaded last night, but that is not it either.

At least with removing the old version and re-installing the newest version (again) the progress went a little further, but with the same result ultimately.

Any other suggestions, other than “copy just the main movie” that I have ran across?
Thanks

[quote=jfgomez911;2202739]The correct term is not that DVDFab (newest version) crashes or closes. It is that half way through the “opening” tab, it just goes away. I thought perhaps there was a conflict somewhere between the last version and the new one that was downloaded last night, but that is not it either.

At least with removing the old version and re-installing the newest version (again) the progress went a little further, but with the same result ultimately.

Any other suggestions, other than “copy just the main movie” that I have ran across?
Thanks[/quote]
Does this happen while opening the disc ?

If it disappears, I think that qualifies as a crash. This is really not enough information to be able to help you–but here are my standard suggestions for disc opening/reading problems if this happens on more than one DVD: In Common Settings, 1)disable the read ahead cache 2) select SPTI I/O control instead of Auto 3)disable the Preview window autostart(2 checkboxes).