to the option to remove “Protection based on unreadable Sectors”
  • New strategy for removing bogus title sets, will preserve pgc
    commands for better compatibility and reliability with structural
    copy protections.
  • Some minor fixes and improvements

Thanks.

Here’s the link if you need it.

http://static.slysoft.com/SetupAnyDVD.exe

Aye just read my email and grabbed it. Always a good day when my favorite application gets updated.

Then you have had alot of good days lately.:wink:

Thanks for the fix Slysoft! Field of Dreams R4 works correctly now.

Damn right.

Which fix (from the changelog) was this?

This change

• New strategy for removing bogus title sets, will preserve pgc
    commands for better compatibility and reliability with structural
    copy protections.

It fixed the problems that had some movies with ARcoos protections and others

Yes that fix. When I put in the movie, it would just stop after the FBI logo. All is working perfectly now.

not sure if this belongs in the release thread…so if its moved i wont be mad…

I just trying backing up Band Of Brothers Disk 6…and it fails at 51% with just anydvd+dvdd. But if I use ripit4me+dvdd it works fine…

Do i need to send some type of info to slysoft?

I backed up that movie with AnyDVD and Shrink just fine. I don’t remember Disc 6 being a problem but what are yours settings in AnyDVD 6.0.9.9? I think I used Remove adverts and Trailers and Jump to title menu checked.

Any Dvd Does Not Recognize Dvd Writer Any More . WHEN I AM BURNING A COPY IT TELLS ME TO PUT IN BLANK DVD BUT THERE IS ONE IN ALREADY.

Did you reboot after installing 6.0.9.9. What burner are you using. I need information to help you.

littleokies

try putting in a different disc, that one may have a small amount written on it & won’t be able to be written to again

If you have any DVD+RW disks, try one of them. I keep several RW’s on hand just to make sure I have all my settings corect before I burn onto a DVD+R.

Good plan, but an even easier technique is using the DVD Files button in the output option of CloneDVD2, which burns to hard drive first, for your review. These files can be viewed with your pc player, just as you would with a disk in your DVD drive.

Or you can just pop the DVD in and watch it with AnyDVD enabled. Provided you don’t do any processing with other apps playing the DVD like that would be the same as watching it from your hard drive.

Watching the original, with AnyDVD running in the back ground, would not be the same as watching the files created with CloneDVD2, (or any other application) from your hard drive. Creating the files to hd first allows you to make sure the backup files are what you want before burning to DVD. (ie: correct soundtrack, properly funtioning menu, video quality to your liking after compressing)

That is why I mentioned, “Provided you don’t do any processing with other apps” :wink:

Captain James suggested using DVD RW first, to see if his backups were to his liking before he burnt to DVD +R. If unsatisfactory, he could erase and try again.

(Originally Posted by CAPTAIN_JAMES
If you have any DVD+RW disks, try one of them. I keep several RW’s on hand just to make sure I have all my settings corect before I burn onto a DVD+R.)

I’m not sure we’re on the same page…
How will watching the original, without processing with other apps, help him determine if he had the correct settings while processing with other apps? :confused: