New Version 8 May 08

vbimport

Was not a new version 5 coming out today, and not a beta. Anyone heard anything on this.

yeah were all waiting just like you. But i’m sure it will look just like v5 beta. I’m wonderin’ what the mobile will look like if they do separate it.

I think we are all wondering !!!

Fengtao must be running a little bit behind because it’s now 5:47am, 9th of May in China.

[quote=GregiBoy;2053689]I think we are all wondering !!!

Fengtao must be running a little bit behind because it’s now 5:47am, 9th of May in China.[/quote]

Ha…It is actually May 08, 0008 in Sea Monster’s Time. So, Human will have to wait for another 2000 years before DVDFab 5 is official launch.

Maybe, Fengtao is talking about Sea Monster’s Time NOT human Time…

Be Patience by Friend.

I have been waiting 1000 years for a good thing. So, I shall wait for another 2000years.

I think it will be along soon. Ting wanted to get more feedback on the A/V sync fix and there are many other things they have to do, such as a complete update of the website. Good things come to those who wait for their Platinum. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=signals;2053712]I think it will be along soon. Ting wanted to get more feedback on the A/V sync fix and there are many other things they have to do, such as a complete update of the website. Good things come to those who wait for their Platinum. :)[/QUOTE]I had to reinstall my Creative Vision Zen W so i’ll try to check a few out later.

[quote=Sea Monster;2053704]Ha…It is actually May 08, 0008 in Sea Monster’s Time. So, Human will have to wait for another 2000 years before DVDFab 5 is official launch.

Maybe, Fengtao is talking about Sea Monster’s Time NOT human Time…

Be Patience by Friend.

I have been waiting 1000 years for a good thing. So, I shall wait for another 2000years.[/quote]

Sea monster I forward thought this scenario out about a week a go, so I decided to just grabb some tools out of my shed, and i knocked up a time machine, in no time so I guess I “s:)a” you in sea monster world :iagree:

it took me a while to weigh up but i finally (as its 8th of may) decided not too buy, i almost did yesterday, but decided against it due to my series dvds not properly working

been switching back and forward between yes and no but the free version is what i use the most,

hope i dont get bitten later!

[QUOTE=al4x;2053722]it took me a while to weigh up but i finally (as its 8th of may) decided not too buy, i almost did yesterday, but decided against it due to my series dvds not properly working

been switching back and forward between yes and no but the free version is what i use the most,

hope i dont get bitten later![/QUOTE]naaa it is a great app.

Yes, I would want them to get fixed what needed to be done before comming out with a new non beta version. I have not downloaded this one yet. Will there be a Gold and a Platinum version. By the beta download, it only has one download and not one for each. Can anyone shed some light on this. Thanks.

Same here. :iagree:

I am sure due to pressure from customers & fans, DVDfab 5 will be release within days, even though, there maybe bugs in the program, but I am sure Fengtao will be fix the bugs with periodical updates.