New V CCleaner 2.09.600 [6/26/08]

vbimport

http://www.filehippo.com/download_ccleaner/ Freeware
CCleaner (formerly Crap Cleaner) is a freeware system optimization and privacy tool. It removes unused and temporary files from your system - allowing Windows to run faster, more efficiently and giving you more hard disk space. The best part is that it’s fast! (normally taking less than a second to run) and Free.

Cleans the following:

[ul]
[li]Internet Explorer Cache, History, Cookies, Index.dat.[/li][li]Recycle Bin, Temporary files and Log files.[/li][li]Recently opened URLs and files.[/li][li]Third-party application temp files and recent file lists (MRUs). [/li]Including: Firefox, Opera, Media Player, eMule, Kazaa, Google Toolbar, Netscape, Office XP, Nero, Adobe Acrobat, WinRAR, WinAce, WinZip and more…
[li]Advanced Registry scanner and cleaner to remove unused and old entries. [/li]Including File Extensions, ActiveX Controls, ClassIDs, ProgIDs, Uninstallers, Shared DLLs, Fonts, Help Files, Application Paths, Icons, Invalid Shortcuts and more… Backup for registry clean.
[li]Windows Startup tool.[/li][/ul]If you like and use this software then it is polite to make a donation to the author.

Yo Alan-

I’ve been using this program for over two years now and love it everytime I use it (about 4-6 times a day)-

Also is a [I]great[/I] program [B]uninstaller[/B] - [I]much[/I] better and faster than the control panels uninstaller-eh!!

[quote=bigmike7;2083992]Yo Alan-

I’ve been using this program for over two years now and love it everytime I use it (about 4-6 times a day)-

Also is a [I]great[/I] program [B]uninstaller[/B] - [I]much[/I] better and faster than the control panels uninstaller-eh!![/quote]
Sure is a good[B] freeware[/B] proggy BigMike7, thats why I always try to keep the members updated.

Thanks Alan

Just to add i use the registry cleaner also. Works great for Vi$ta Ultimate64 bit, XP Pro 32 bit in my older build, and XP Home 32 bit in my lappy.

I don’t have the check for updates on though…i wait for Alan to post them he he

I used to use History Kill, but started using CCLeaner a few years ago after I realized that it found things that History Kill did not. I paid for History Kill.

Like BOB and BigMike7 said, I agree with all of you, its a great program and its free, I use it everyday.:clap:

Good infor by all of you guys.