New User Feeback

vbimport

I’m a new user of DVDFab Platinum and wanted to give some early feedback.

I’ve tried a number of products and think this is the best, especially when balancing ease of use and functionality. There should be documentation or a tutorial, but I guess that will come in time.

I appreciate the help from people on this forum - and the knowledge base I can search.

I saw some negative feedback on this forum regarding DVDFab support. I’ve found them to be very responsive and professional. This is based on emailing them for support and their responses in the forum. I thanks them for that. :iagree:

Hello Magic_Randy

And welcome to the DVDFab forum :flower:
Glad to have you as a member :bigsmile: yes there are some that have trouble with support BUT keep in mind that it is how they go about it, but all in all you will find when you do need help every one will jump and try and help to solve the problem at hand and I have found that this is one of the BEST forum around GREAT bunch of people.

Tim
PS…Again welcome to the forum

Welcome to the forum, MagicRandy. You hit the nail on the head about the balance of ease of use and advanced functionality in DVDFab. One click or lots of buttons, your choice!:slight_smile: The beginnings of a manual or tutorial are posted here, with more to come. Between the program’s authors and our fellow users on the forum, there are few problems that don’t find a solution.