New to this

I am new to the DVD Rw system and dont know a thing about it and when I’ve tried to learn from various websites it appears to be written in a foreign language and I dont understand a thing. Can anyone out there tell me all the jargon and tips I need to know in plain English?
I have a BTC external USB 2.0 (whatever that means) DVD±R/RW.

If you want to do movie backups, go to www.videohelp.com. Look to the left under “HowTo”, and “Articles”, then “Newbie Articles”. Read some of those, and refer to the glossary when needed. Then you can choose one of the guides depending on what you want to do.

Now if you want general information about how to use your burner, check out the hardware sections and all “Read First” Stickies. Good luck. :slight_smile:

I am also a newbie and do not have in-depth computer knowledge. I have read through some of messages posted in this forum and BlindWrite’s official website (vso-software.fr). I note from BlindWrite’s official website that there are BW4.5.7 and BlindWrite 5.2.10. Can someone tell me what is the difference between BW4.5.7 and BlindWrite 5.2.10? Is it true that BW4.5.7 includes both BlindRead and BlindWrite whereas BlindWrite 5.2.10 does not include BlindRead? If this is the case, where can I download BlindRead? Forgive my poor English as English is not my first language. :slight_smile:

simply use the version 5. version 4 is for people who didn’t want to pay for the upgrade.