New to this Convert X to dvd

this is the situation i have the first and second season of He man the masters of the universe in AVI format. I tried converting over 10 episodes and burnt them 2 a dvd -r. when i put it in my player it said region error. I was hoping if someone had some starting info for me. Was the original source from the He-Man the problem or did i cause this some how? thanks. :o

If the source disk is the issue is their away around it? can you implement a line of code or otherwise? thanks.

[QUOTE=ALI BOBBY;2414916]If the source disk is the issue is their away around it? can you implement a line of code or otherwise? thanks.[/QUOTE]

Cannot be, you have avi source and this is not related to regions.

is probably related to the settings of your burner …after u convert to tsvideo format then try using anydvd … search the CDF forums …

hope this helps

[QUOTE=ALI BOBBY;2414916]If the source disk is the issue is their away around it? can you implement a line of code or otherwise? thanks.[/QUOTE]
Well folks should always put where they are from in their profile so we don’t have to guess. Make sure CX2D is set to [B]your[/B] Format (Video standard). I would also suggest keeping your total runtime under 4 hours.