New to Forum

Hey guys I used Nero to back-up my DVD and for some odd reason I have a Copy- Protected DVD???:doh: On a DVD-R DVD…I have now clue how that happened and Have no Idea how that happen? All I know is know I’m trying to back that one up because it got kind of scratch because of kids it gives me a Not Responding software error I use DVDfab for decrypting. Anyone have an idea how i can back that up?

Since you own the original commercial DVD; just rip it with DVDFab decrypter and then use Nero Recode to back it up again.

[QUOTE=The Kipper;2044542]Since you own the original commercial DVD; just rip it with DVDFab decrypter and then use Nero Recode to back it up again.[/QUOTE]

Yes! I did own the original commercial DVD but that one got lost during moving or I think I borrowed it and it was never returned like always but anywas that copy is the only copy I have…

Hey guys I used Nero to back-up my DVD and for some odd reason I have a Copy- Protected DVD???

Odd indeed. Personally, i’ve [I]never[/I] run into that. I’d be curious to know how that’s even possible.