I am relatively new to this. I have lots of movies that I want to back up. So please tell me if there’s any settings that I can improve on (besides getting a super-duper laptop)
- Dell D600 Laptop
- External USB 2.0 Drive 7400 RPM (FAT32)
- External HP DVD 940 Drive (Lightscribe) Dual Layer
- DVD Fab 22.214.171.124
- Usually burning at Dual Layer to get 100% Quality
- Diskeeper to defrag my drives
- Write at Low Speed 4X (if disc capability is 8x). Should I use the “Recommended” speed in DVDFab?
- Sony DVD+R DL discs
- What other settings should I set in DVDFab? I pretty kept it on Default.