New TDMore version to rip and convert DVD within 10 minutes

vbimport

We’ve just posted the following news: New TDMore version to rip and convert DVD within 10 minutes[newsimage]http://static.myce.com//images_posts/2014/08/myce-tdmore-logo-95x73.png[/newsimage]
[quote][/quote]
Read the full article here: http://www.myce.com/news/new-tdmore-version-to-rip-and-convert-dvd-within-10-minutes-72453

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

Sure glad I bought the lifetime :iagree:

[QUOTE=bean55;2734445]Sure glad I bought the lifetime :iagree:[/QUOTE]

Ditto here!!:iagree:

It really is great software, and simplified so the novice user can easily learn to use it.

Still considering purchasing this, however, given some of the other comments (in another thread), I am still unconvinced that this is not just another version of DVDFab which I already own a lifetime license. If perhaps we can be reassured that this is indeed another developer, I think it would translate into more sales (like me).

[QUOTE=Love_Renee;2734477]Still considering purchasing this, however, given some of the other comments (in another thread), I am still unconvinced that this is not just another version of DVDFab which I already own a lifetime license. If perhaps we can be reassured that this is indeed another developer, I think it would translate into more sales (like me).[/QUOTE]I have a dvdfab lifetime license but I bought the TDmore products because I like them very much I really never liked the Dvdfab AIO and these four products are very simple to use rather they are an off shoot of Dvdfab or not I love all four of them.:slight_smile:

I bought 4-in-1 lifetime. The DVD converter is extremely easy-to-handle to converter DVD movie at fast speed. I like TDMore software.:flower:

[QUOTE=Love_Renee;2734477]Still considering purchasing this, however, given some of the other comments (in another thread), I am still unconvinced that this is not just another version of DVDFab which I already own a lifetime license. If perhaps we can be reassured that this is indeed another developer, I think it would translate into more sales (like me).[/QUOTE]

Most of us have more than 1 program to get the job done.
TDMore works, it’s simple and it does not have to call home to get your Dvd’s done.That’s a Win Win for a lot of us.

[QUOTE=bean55;2734489]TDMore works, it’s simple and it does not have to call home to get your Dvd’s done.[/QUOTE]
That’s why I have never installed DVDFab version 9 even though I also have a lifetime license for DVD Copy & DVD Ripper .
I understand that to do blu-ray this may be necessary.
Not for DVDs though.
My problem with DVDFab is the “call home” is as much if not more to check the registration or license . I resent that.
The one good thing is version 8 has worked on every movie I’ve done with it. Even newer ones.
I usually use CloneDVD2 with AnyDVD HD to do uncompressed rips with the Audio tracks & unwanted titles removed. I’ve never had that fail so if I didn’t already have them they would be my next purchase.

TDmore calls home in order to register the program. You in no way get a license as your license is your member sign in for the member page on their website.

I do not mind the call home as long as it not have any bugs like DVDFab does due to all those features they have added over the years

[QUOTE=AGJ;2734514]TDmore calls home in order to register the program. You in no way get a license as your license is your member sign in for the member page on their website.

I do not mind the call home as long as it not have any bugs like DVDFab does due to all those features they have added over the years[/QUOTE]Amen to that AGJ…:flower:

TDmore still has a discount of about 20% off Valid until August 31 ,2014 on the 4 In one lifetime products regular $99.00 with discount code [B]TDM-Y7GG-ORE[/B] you can purchase it for $80.00 USD or $80.00 EU still a fantastic buy.

http://www.tdmore.com/

new versions 1.0.0.3 released August 21st see this for the change log the conversion speed for Dvdripper is fantastic!!

[QUOTE=ILLP;2734664]new versions 1.0.0.3 released August 21st see this for the change log the conversion speed for Dvdripper is fantastic!!

It took 10 years but I think I have found the simplest and fastest and best set of DVD Copy programs I have ever used. And believe me I have used them all. Although I have to admit I don’t use these programs as much as I used to, this one seems to be on top with the best programs, and for the price I can absolutely say its worth every dime.