New sub forums for the Livingroom?

vbimport

Recently we’ve moved the Rylex sub forums, which were positioned above the threads of this forum. This has made some free space there, which is fine and which we can leave as it is, but we could also add some new forums there.

In the past we had a Games Up forum (didn’t really work out), where you could do games by posting, but now we’d like something else.

So I would like to know if there are any specific ideas?

I’ve also asked the staff and we came up with two things we could add, but we’re open to your feedback and suggestions:

[ul]
[li]Picture / Video / Media post (please help with the right name!), here you can post pictures (and videos) of yourself, pictures and videos you’ve shot or anyting you’d like to share!
[/li]
[li]A golden oldies forum (please help with an appropriate name), here we can move threads that have always been very popular and long but that have vanished from the first page of the Livingroom forum
[/li][/ul]

Please let us know what you think about the above ideas, both if you like it or not.

Suggestions on forums to add are also very welcome! One things to keep in mind is that it’s about a subforum of the Livingroom, so no technical stuff!

Since nobody’s posting, subforums for the Living Room threads with lots of own media and long- or temporarily-forgotten massive threads sound good.

Thanks Kenshin! Much appreciated :wink:

If someone else agrees or has other ideas, please let us know!

Remember when or Dusty shelf forum ,there not used very much but sometimes we need to look back on stuff.maybe memory lane forum

[QUOTE=DoMiN8ToR;2643626]Recently we’ve moved the Rylex sub forums, which were positioned above the threads of this forum. This has made some free space there, which is fine and which we can leave as it is, but we could also add some new forums there.

In the past we had a [B]Games Up forum (didn’t really work out),[/B] where you could do games by posting, but now we’d like something else.

[/QUOTE]

some sort of games Forum is a good Idea ( maybe games and jokes ) eg …threads we have in the Living room
Funny pictures you found on the net
funny sighns
…Cats
…More cats
…did i say CATs
…a Dog
…post a pick of another user

And there are a lot more

Now the only reason the Games up dident work was that Members vere very CROSS that that subforum was created ,as all the games posts were moved and Everyone lost THOUSANDS of post counts .

If you posted in that Games up Forum it dident add any post counts
somemembers might remember the Bickering that whent on .

looked like people wanted there post to count :bigsmile:

[I]Now I kneed a stiff Drink after all this typing and if i spel check ill only finnish on Wendsday [/I]
[I]:flower:[/I]