New sub-forum?

This must be new. The Ting sub-forum!:bigsmile:

Or this is a trick to lure Macrovision 3500…the plot thickens…

Lol

:confused:

[QUOTE=signals;2197238]This must be new. The Ting sub-forum!:bigsmile:[/QUOTE]
[B]The Ting sub-forum[/B]
I like it…:cool:

[QUOTE=~Jethro~;2197250]Or this is a trick to lure Macrovision 3500…the plot thickens…[/QUOTE]
LMAO.
I say we spike the bait with a big dose of Haldol (Haloperidol)…:iagree::stuck_out_tongue:

Okay guys, this something the owner of the forum and Fengtao and I did. It was a request from Fengtao. It was created to isolate the Mobile problems and the new program , Video Fab Converter ,questions so they would not get lost in the Fab Forum.:wink:

Hi Paul, no this was a Fengtao idea, that was okayed by the Administrators. Thus a new sub forum.:flower:

[quote=alan1476;2197329]Okay guys, this something the owner of the forum and Fengtao and I did. It was a request from Fengtao. It was created to isolate the Mobile problems and the new program , Video Fab Converter ,questions so they would not get lost in the Fab Forum.;)[/quote]A good idea.:iagree: Actually a sub-sub-forum I guess.

Now if they would just split off/separate Mobile from DVDFab … kinda chaps me when there is a problem with DVDFab and the Mobile part is fine.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2197333]Hi Paul, no this was a Fengtao idea, that was okayed by the Administrators. Thus a new sub forum.:flower:[/QUOTE]
Paul?:confused:

[QUOTE=~Jethro~;2197357]Paul?:confused:[/QUOTE]yeah your Pauls other brother Paul :bigsmile:

Did you get my PM Paul? :wink:

That’s me. I think Alan thought I made the post you made. :confused:

[quote=~Jethro~;2197357]Paul?:confused:[/quote] Sorry Jethro, I was reading Signals post when I responded to yours. LOL. Its my old age, please forgive me.:cool:

Thats ok I somehow got Mainemans “turtle fingers” yesterday…maybe I have been taking to many pain meds…LOL