New Sub forum for TDMore software

vbimport

Welcome to Myce.com. I am sure you will be welcomed offically by other staff also. Its a pleasure to have you here. If you need any assistance please do not be shy to ask.

Again, Welcome to Myce.com.:clap:

Very cool nice to see a subforum for TDmore here very Nice it makes me very pleased great software at a unbielvable price I expect this company to put most all of the companies here to lower thier prices as the AIO bundle for Blu-ray copy- Blu-ray ripper- Dvd copy- Dvd ripper @ $80.00 to put a big hurt on other companies and lifetime Licneses for all 4 programs which do not need Decrypters for Bllu-ray or Dvd Movies the best bang for your buck period on the market right now.:bow::bow::bow:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2735051]Welcome to Myce.com. I am sure you will be welcomed offically by other staff also. Its a pleasure to have you here. If you need any assistance please do not be shy to ask.

Again, Welcome to Myce.com.:clap:[/QUOTE]

Glad to know TDMore Software has its own sub forum, thanks alan.:flower: We are also gratified to see our user like the TDMore products and your support will keep us moving forward.
TDMore team will spare no effort to provide our users with the best user experience as far as making backups of their DVDs/Blu-rays is concerned.:iagree:

Glad to see you all here and welcome to the TDMore staff from me too. :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Welcome to the TDMore staff also from me :flower:

bean55

Welcome from me too.
I probably won’t be purchasing your software at least any time soon.
That’s because I have what I need for what I do already.
I have heard that your software is a good product .
So who knows I might need it in the future.

[QUOTE=TDMore Software;2735062] We are also gratified to see our user like the TDMore products[/QUOTE]

I definitely like your products…:iagree:
Powerful,yet easy to use…Some of my family members are finally able to create their own backups on our home computer without harassing me…:bigsmile:

:bow:Great thanks to everyone here! We will try our best to help every user. If you have any questions or problems in using the software, please feel free to post here.:flower:

I do not know anything about the software ( nothing new for me) will some one explaine it to me and how much it cost and give me the .50 cent tour

Thanks Marty

[QUOTE=thor21344;2735161]I do not know anything about the software ( nothing new for me) will some one explaine it to me and how much it cost and give me the .50 cent tour

Thanks Marty[/QUOTE]

:flower: TDMore Software provides DVD Copy, Blu-ray Copy, DVD Converter and Blu-ray Converter. Now you can own four of them lifetime at a price of $80 with discount coupon. For DVD Copy or DVD Converter one year license, it’s just $20, if you use the coupon code [B]TDM-Y7GG-ORE[/B] before August 31, 2014. We provides free update and timely support for the product.:slight_smile: According to test, the software can finish DVD to video conversion within 10 minutes if you have high performance computer hardware. For Blu-ray discs, it may take half an hour or so to process a disc. You may try it for free.:bigsmile: If you have any problems in using the products, please feel free to contact us. Or just post your problems here, we will try our best to help.

[QUOTE=johnson876;2735181]:flower: TDMore Software provides DVD Copy, Blu-ray Copy, DVD Converter and Blu-ray Converter. Now you can own four of them lifetime at a price of $80 with discount coupon. For DVD Copy or DVD Converter one year license, it’s just $20, if you use the coupon code [B]TDM-Y7GG-ORE[/B] before August 31, 2014. We provides free update and timely support for the product.:slight_smile: According to test, the software can finish DVD to video conversion within 10 minutes if you have high performance computer hardware. For Blu-ray discs, it may take half an hour or so to process a disc. You may try it for free.:bigsmile: If you have any problems in using the products, please feel free to contact us. Or just post your problems here, we will try our best to help.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, looks like I will have to do a little saving up to get me a new toy. Program sounds like a good one

Marty

Guess I will have to back up my first movie in well over a year just to try this out…

I like the look as it very simple and not too complicated like a few others. The price is much better than almost all the others as well. Still need to do my first movie but will try a dvd this long weekend and maybe a BluRay. If it works like I think it will I will most likely only use it for my personal backups.

[QUOTE=AGJ;2735657]I like the look as it very simple and not too complicated like a few others. The price is much better than almost all the others as well. Still need to do my first movie but will try a dvd this long weekend and maybe a BluRay. If it works like I think it will I will most likely only use it for my personal backups.[/QUOTE] You will find that the programs all four of them work great AGJ what lots of us wanted all along no AIO program from…cough… cough…:):slight_smile:

[QUOTE=AGJ;2735657]I like the look as it very simple and not too complicated like a few others. The price is much better than almost all the others as well. Still need to do my first movie but will try a dvd this long weekend and maybe a BluRay. If it works like I think it will I will most likely only use it for my personal backups.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=ILLP;2735666]You will find that the programs all four of them work great AGJ what lots of us wanted all along no AIO program from…cough… cough…:):)[/QUOTE]

:bow::bow:Great thanks for your feedback and share your experience with others. :flower:TDMore Software will continue providing best products and service to all users. Recently, we have started the project to translate the website into German. :bigsmile::cool: We believe this would be helpful to more EU users.

The program does require internet connection.

I tried loading it on a XP machine that is not always connected and it will not start without being connected to the internet, just to do DVD’s is not good IMHO.

[QUOTE=bean55;2735866]The program does require internet connection.

I tried loading it on a XP machine that is not always connected and it will not start without being connected to the internet, just to do DVD’s is not good IMHO.[/QUOTE]

:flower:Great thanks to your feedback. TDMore products especially the Blu-ray products may require internet connection to support new BD discs. According to our research, almost all BD copy or rippers require internet connections to open the BD disc.:smiley: TDMore BD copy and ripper do the same. This is why we only allow DVD product users to use the product without internet connection.

I was only using the DVD copy program.I bought all 4 lifetime, but only wanted to load the DVD copy one on my XP machine.
After installing and connecting to activate , I disconnected the internet and tried to open and it would not.
So something is wrong.

[QUOTE=bean55;2735874]I was only using the DVD copy program.I bought all 4 lifetime, but only wanted to load the DVD copy one on my XP machine.
After installing and connecting to activate , I disconnected the internet and tried to open and it would not.
So something is wrong.[/QUOTE]

:sad: We are sorry for the problem, i will tell our dev team about the problem and we will make it right in the next version.:bow: Thank you very much for your feedback.