New smilies ain't an improvement

vbimport

Wheeeeeeeeeee, finally we have some new smilies … but off all the great smilies available they choose: :kiss: :eek: :rolleyes: :flower: :o :sad:

I really miss the old rolleyes and eek smilies. I like them more than these new ones.

Why no: ??

Am I the only one that doesn’t like the new smilies …??

:disagree: <— watching speed tennis
:iagree: <— needs whistle and light-stick to complete rave experience
:eek: <— had too many pills
:smiley: <— Captain Colgate

TZ

Indeed that no-smilie is to fast and secondly it’s still smiling. * :confused:

This one would be much better in my opinion: .

CdFreaks ain’t Fok!

Correct, Fok! has better and more smilies. :slight_smile: :iagree:

i prefer the old ones too

Here here!

Mmmmmmmmmmm, maybe a mod can add an poll to see how many people like the new smilies?

It’s good to see new ones, but couldn’t they pick some nice ones?

i say :disagree: to the new ones. they really make me :sad: . the one who chose those should NOT get a :flower: . i think he had long nights, being tired, :eek: and made a wrong decision by choosing the new ones. and wtf is this: :kiss: ? who needs a kiss here at CDFreaks?

aww…it’s not like namoh to complain LOL :bigsmile:

I don’t complain much … do I? :confused:

But when I complain, it’s justified.

Although there ain’t many reactions at the moment the most members agree with me. :iagree:

I think it’s great they wanna implement new smilies, but when you do something, do it right or don’t it. :bigsmile:

j/k :slight_smile:

The new smilies are a joke. :bigsmile: :iagree:

It took me a while to realize that the old rolling eyes smilie was a rolling eyes smilie. I just saw it in the smilie list, and it looked like a guy blinking and trying to clear stuff out of the eyes. It wasn’t until I actually clicked on the smilie and saw what text it put in the text box that I realized that it was rolling eyes. I think that took me a couple of months to figure out. :stuck_out_tongue: So I’m quite happy with the new rolling eyes smilie, 'cuz I can actually tell what it’s supposed to be. :clap:

When I had a forum, you could change smiley sets. That could be useful (it should be somewhere in vB). And maybe you can add one of those “More smilies” buttons that opens a small popup with all the smilies.

Headbanging ones rock, by the way (pun intended)

Hell yeah! I for once totaly agree with namoh! The new “:)” suck big time, even the drawing style doesn’t match…

In other words: “it’s fucked up!”