charlie bartlett
Futurama: Beast With a Billion Backs
Raising Jeffrey Dahmer
definetly maybe
spiderwick chronicles
desert of blood
the tattooist
[/LEFT]

all burnt & ripped perfectly!:slight_smile: hope you guys have fun!

[quote=iloveme1989;2082017][LEFT][B]Bonneville[/B]

[B]10,000 B.C[/B]
[B]banshee[/B]
[B]telling lies[/B]
[B]charlie bartlett[/B]
[B]Futurama: Beast With a Billion Backs[/B]
[B]Raising Jeffrey Dahmer[/B]
[B]definetly maybe[/B]
[B]spiderwick chronicles[/B]
[B]desert of blood[/B]
[B]the tattooist[/B][/LEFT]

all burnt & ripped perfectly!:slight_smile: hope you guys have fun![/quote]
Good to know. Nothing big though. :disagree:

10,000 B.C and Definitely Maybe

thanks, keep the updates coming. :flower:

anybody get Super High Me or Cut Off yet? any good?

:clap:I backed up Cut Off last tuesday, no problems.

I don’t like these threads.

I could be wrong but they seem like blatant rent+copy brags.

c’mon guys who in their right mind buys 8 movies on release day & then immediatley copies all of them ???

this new poster sounds an awful lot like the one who was banned a few months back for similar postings.

we only need to hear about your new movies when they won’t copy. so quit with the bragging already

[QUOTE=cybmole;2083469]I don’t like these threads.

c’mon guys who in their right mind buys 8 movies on release day & then immediatley copies all of them ???

this new poster sounds an awful lot like the one who was banned a few months back for similar postings.

we only need to hear about your new movies when they won’t copy. so quit with the bragging already[/QUOTE]

How about if we leave the past in the past and not sart that ordeal all over again :flower:

[QUOTE=cybmole;2083469]I don’t like these threads.

we only need to hear about your new movies when they won’t copy. so quit with the bragging already[/QUOTE]

rent?? sorry babe i dont rent, hate late charges :slight_smile: and [B]FYI[/B] i posted this before the release date:) an who is this poster whom was banned, dont be mad cause you cant get your hands on the movies before the release dates, i know its saddening, but [B][I]GET OVER IT[/I][/B] or just dont read my postings :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2083621]How about if we leave the past in the past and not sart that ordeal all over again :flower:[/QUOTE]

why was that guy being so mean?? =( i was just letting everyone know what was coming out and that i had no problems out of it…

i appreciate the service you provide. whether you are bragging or not.

this way fengtao can have for warning if there maybe a problem.

It appears as though you are working at a video store and thats how you are getting them a week early before they come out to the public on DVD and if that is so then it’s against the forum rules to discuss what you are doing, perhaps Alan should close this thread also like he did the other one

Thread Closed its going nowhere fast.:cop: