New Releases For March 4 2008

vbimport

okay heres a few of the new releases for MArch 4 that i have burnt succesfully so far: Savage Planet, Into The WIld, and Mr. Magoriums Wonder Emporium. i used dvdfab platinum, no mess ups on these. i still have to do The AMerican Poop Movie (LMAO), Experiment, Things We Lost In The FIre, The Kill Point, PIstol WHipped, Left For Dead, Shepherd Border Patrol, …and i refuse to do Carver, i put it in for like 5 minutes and its one of those cheap horror tryna be crazy cool movie, it sucks dont waste your time, Mega Snake…i i am not sure about burnin it …i would say watch it first an if ya like it copy it, which i am fixing to do peace nigz:iagree::iagree:

Never heard of any of 'em…but good to know.
Thanks for the update johnny…:cool:

[QUOTE=johnnylove69;2009217]okay heres a few of the new releases for MArch 4 that i have burnt succesfully so far: Savage Planet, Into The WIld, and Mr. Magoriums Wonder Emporium. i used dvdfab platinum, no mess ups on these. i still have to do The AMerican Poop Movie (LMAO), Experiment, Things We Lost In The FIre, The Kill Point, PIstol WHipped, Left For Dead, Shepherd Border Patrol, …and i refuse to do Carver, i put it in for like 5 minutes and its one of those cheap horror tryna be crazy cool movie, it sucks dont waste your time, Mega Snake…i i am not sure about burnin it …i would say watch it first an if ya like it copy it, which i am fixing to do peace nigz:iagree::iagree:[/QUOTE]

Hey that’s quite a few to get through but I know your efforts are very much appreciated here and it’s great to able to get advance warning of difficult discs. :clap::clap::clap:

[B]Wombler[/B]

You might like to state the region code of these DVDs and write out what settings you have enabled (i.e. the PathPlayer and Protection tab in the Preferences) for help with problem shooting :wink:

I G OThem all did no problemo, and i switch back and forth between gold and plat., i always disable pathplayer, and i also got a few other new ones Come Away Home, and Dr Dolittle Tail To The CHeif, i plan on usin gold for them, ill let yall know when i get em done :slight_smile: and i have no idea wat the region code is lmao whats the protection tab? lol

Hi johnny,

I’m glad to hear DVDFab works without problem.

Thanks!

Best Regards,
Fengtao

[quote=Wombler;2009302]Hey that’s quite a few to get through but I know your efforts are very much appreciated here and it’s great to able to get advance warning of difficult discs. :clap::clap::clap:

[B]Wombler[/B][/quote]
they dont take long, some took like 10 minutes or so i love it wen they burn in under fifteen minutes! :iagree:

[quote=fengtao;2009784]Hi johnny,

I’m glad to hear DVDFab works without problem.

Thanks!

Best Regards,
Fengtao[/quote]
your welcome home fry!:slight_smile: and thank u!:iagree:

Johnny if you live in America and own a video store like you said then the Region code is 1 for all the movies that you get in

i dont own a video store, and yeahi live in america so its region 1 lol i dont pay attention i just put it in a hit start and VOILA! i got my movie lol :slight_smile: