New Releases For Feb 26 30 Days Of Night

vbimport

so far the new releases for the 26 are all goin well, ive used dvdfab gold on them all, no trouble 30 days of night, The rage (some cheap like horror movie lol), National Lampoon Presents Jake’s Booty Call (a cartoon like thing lol), Highlander: The Source, Inside, Darjeeling Limited, Beowulf, and Death At a FUneral all burnt with no problem, ive yet to do Camanche Moon, Slipstream, Silk and a few more ill let ya know. Peace Homies:eek:

Hi johnnylove69,

Thanks for the good forecast :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Fengtao

I’ve been able to burn all those plus Camanche Moon, & Silk. Only problem I’ve had is that Platium crashes once in a while on reading and I have to start over.

Thanks, I was planning on picking up Beowulf this week. :slight_smile:

yeah i got them all did, they all go smoothly no screw ups!

[quote=fengtao;2005182]Hi johnnylove69,

Thanks for the good forecast :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Fengtao[/quote]
well yer welcome and i will let all of ya know about march 4ths releases, around thursday or friday of next week peace:p

[QUOTE=johnnylove69;2006563]well yer welcome and i will let all of ya know about march 4ths releases, around thursday or friday of next week peace:p[/QUOTE]

I’m waiting for 10,000 BC
Looks like it may be good :bigsmile:

[quote=StormJumper;2006569]I’m waiting for 10,000 BC
Looks like it may be good :bigsmile:[/quote]
it still in theaters aint it? i had a customer talk bout it an i was gonna lookit up for them an she said it was in theatres still or somethin…idk lol i havent seen the previews for it or anything lol

[QUOTE=johnnylove69;2006573]it still in theaters aint it? i had a customer talk bout it an i was gonna lookit up for them an she said it was in theatres still or somethin…idk lol i havent seen the previews for it or anything lol[/QUOTE]

Blockbuster is going to have it by March 25th at least that is what I was told anyway,…but who know
HERE <-- Take a look

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2006584]Blockbuster is going to have it by March 25th at least that is what I was told anyway,…but who know
HERE <-- Take a look[/QUOTE]

Hmmm… looks interesting. :iagree:

Although as ever it depends on how well the scripting and acting is handled.

The special effects certainly look up to scratch though.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2006732]Hmmm… looks interesting. :iagree:

Although as ever it depends on how well the scripting and acting is handled.

The special effects certainly look up to scratch though.

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, it does look good…special effects anyway.

Imdb and videoeta says that the release date for U.S. theaters is March 7, 2008.

Besides early screenings, I don’t see this movie as even being around yet.
Anyone in the states have any other info?

[QUOTE=maineman;2006758]Anyone in the states have any other info?[/QUOTE]

a sweeping odyssey into a mythical age of prophesies and gods, when spirits rule the land and mighty mammoths shake the earth. In a remote mountain tribe, the young hunter, D’Leh (Steven Strait), has found his heart’s passion - the beautiful Evolet (Camilla Belle). When a band of mysterious warlords raid his village and kidnap Evolet, D’Leh is forced to lead a small group of hunters to pursue the warlords to the end of the world to save her. Driven by destiny, the unlikely band of warriors must battle saber-tooth tigers and prehistoric predators and, at their heroic journey’s end, they uncover a Lost Civilization. Their ultimate fate lies in an empire beyond imagination, where great pyramids reach into the skies. Here they will take their stand against a powerful god who has brutally enslaved their people.
:bigsmile:

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2006764]a sweeping odyssey…
:bigsmile:[/QUOTE]
Yeah…yada, yada, yada…
Sorry I asked…:rolleyes::bigsmile:

Actually the trailer looks cool…:iagree:

[QUOTE=maineman;2006773]Yeah…yada, yada, yada…
Sorry I asked…:rolleyes::bigsmile:

Actually the trailer looks cool…:iagree:[/QUOTE]

Geeee-Wiz Tom
I’m trying to be a smart A_ _ today :bigsmile: , I’m in one of those moods again :stuck_out_tongue: look out :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2006778]Geeee-Wiz Tom
I’m trying to be a smart A_ _ today :bigsmile: , I’m in one of those moods again :stuck_out_tongue: look out :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]
Me too…:wink:
I see you caught my “suggestion” about blu-ray bkups…:bigsmile:

[QUOTE=maineman;2006798]
I see you caught my “suggestion” about blu-ray bkups…:bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

Yupers sure did :bigsmile:

[quote=StormJumper;2006584]Blockbuster is going to have it by March 25th at least that is what I was told anyway,…but who know
HERE <-- Take a look[/quote]
yeah i seen the preview finally, i seen it wen i went an seen Fools Gold, thats an awesome movie! l:iagree:

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2006778]Geeee-Wiz Tom
I’m trying to be a smart A_ _ today :bigsmile: , I’m in one of those moods again :stuck_out_tongue: look out :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

You are succeeding !!!

:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=GregiBoy;2007239]You are succeeding !!!

:)[/QUOTE]

HOT Dang,…you mean I’m doing something RIGHT for a change :clap::clap:
:bigsmile: LOL

GregiBoy not to shabby yourself at times :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2007244]HOT Dang,…you mean I’m doing something RIGHT for a change :clap::clap:
:bigsmile: LOL

GregiBoy not to shabby yourself at times :p[/QUOTE]

Yeah SJ… We ALL have our days !!!

I think it was Troy’s turn before you to have a “DUMMY SPIT” :flower:

Must be my turn again shortly. Alan will get me again…:cop: