New Pussy Added!

vbimport

Where????

Here !!!!!!!!!!!1

http://welcome.to/softwarecollection

anyone like pussy???’’

I don’t believe…

Is that a dick swinging back and forth…??? Is this a gay site?

Huh !

as you can see is not a gay site

that is a condom

Italian gays

How low can U be :+

Greetz

Scar

Why low???

this is spamming the forum…RNG…remove this piece of shit and to haight68: stop wasting our time, asshole!

piece of shit??? what???
asshole??? may you’re talking about your face???

Hey squage, don’t you answer to my question???

I agree with Scarface, i’m tired of seeing your URL all over the place. Keep it clean!

we dont need this kind of info. so please stop posting things like this!

you don’t want to see this post?

dont read it…it’s simple…

haight68: i’m sorry, i don’t go online every minute like you do…but this topic is pure spam, and nobody needs to see crap like this ruining our good forum.

just take this damn topic off already!

and i think i speak for most people when i say that we can find pics of naked chicks on our own - it’s called a search engine!

First i close almost everything of this kind of postings, then a couple of you guys said that i closed to many… so it would not be able to stay open for discussion…??

you got me confused now…

I will not close this one…let the discussion begin!

but i think that "http://welcome.to/softwarecollection
" sucks pretty much, because the webmaster is to lame to translate it to the universal language!

Well, IMHO topics like this may be closed.
I don’t see any “added value” in it.
Or move it to a “fight” area or so… people who like this can always continue it there
:slight_smile:

i agree with RNG people were moaning that topics were being closed too quickly and also that some topics were not being closed fast enough…

it’s real easy if you don’t reply then the topic will die on it’s own with no help needed from anybody !

if people reply to lame topics(and i must admit i do too on occasions)you help keep it alive and therefore it has a right too exist.

just my 2 drachma’s worth.

agree with that too, just ignore, I know how hard it is with a modem to see all that wast of time on such things.

If it doesn’t stop after warnings, I would get harder RNG or other admins, you know what I mean eh

Well, I think the discussion is out of order…

I simply post a link and you can decide if go to visit or not, there are not constrictions.
I read in this forum things worst than mine and anyone told anything about it…why?

For Ruff

I’m not lame man, the english version of this site will be soon online, don’t worry

Lets make a deal then;

You post your again,…only and i mean only…when it’s in English. 'k?