New Psp 3.20 Bizerk Custom Firmware

vbimport

//THE J MASTER FLEX TEAM DOES NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY HARM THAT MAY HAPPEN WITH YOUR PSP.\

After developing the 2.81 exploit that worked perfectly, I started working on a new firmware that incorporates main third party software such as iTunes, Windows Media Player, LimeWire, Xfire, and a new Chat application. This took me more than a year and I think everyone will be very pleased with the results. There are many steps you need to follow in order to get the firmware to work. Since sony does not allow their firmware to be modded or edited in any way shape or form, i had to create a whole new root directory where you can store the files, and activate them when accessing a .tiff file in your PICTURES folder. So here is all that you need:

==ALL THE FILES CAN BE DOWNLOADED IN THE DOWNLOADS SECTION AT OUR SITE!!!== http://h4xclan.freehostia.com/kw3/download.php

-a PSP with any firmware
-a hex/text editor
-root.tiff
-f3.20 //directory

==ALL THE FILES CAN BE DOWNLOADED IN THE DOWNLOADS SECTION AT OUR SITE!!!==http://h4xclan.freehostia.com/kw3/download.php

I will supply links to all of those files at the end where you can DOWNLOAD them.
-Alright so first what you need to do is delete anything and everything off your PSP. Format your memory Card, and restart the PSP.

-Connect your PSP to your computer, and drag the root.tiff file into your PICTURES folder.
-Drag the f3.20 folder into your GAMES folder
-And put root.tmp into your root folder.

once these files are in your PSP, safely eject your PSP and click on the new root.tiff picture. This will call back files in the certain f3.20 directory, and will create a new root directory. Turn off your psp twice, and plug it BACK into your computer.

Now you will need to edit certain pieces of code.

Open up the root.tiff file in a plain text editor:

Where it says:

$username = $filename.uniqid($mtime).getmypid();

Change that to $username = (your psp ID name)$filename.uniqid($mtime).getmypid();

After doing this put the root.tiff file back onto your psp. Put in any game of your choosing, and let it appear on your MAIN PSP MENU(where you can see the game video). When you click the game and it begins to load eject the disk. This makes the PSP activate the f3.20 folder that you put in your GAME folder. Now restart your psp, and activate your TIFF file one more time. Reset your psp twice.

THE FINAL STAGE:

-now rename the root.tiff file in your PICTUREs folder to this title:

func($key=val(iTunes,Gaim,Xfire,Windows_Media_Player,LimeWir e);).tiff

put it back onto your psp, LOad the image ONE MORE TIME and it will initiate the firmware installation.

If it does not work or you encounter any problems, feel free to go to our site and leave your email on our CHAT log.

here is our site:
http://h4xclan.freehostia.com/kw3/

==ALL THE FILES CAN BE DOWNLOADED IN THE DOWNLOADS SECTION AT OUR SITE!!!==

//THE J MASTER FLEX TEAM DOES NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY HARM THAT MAY HAPPEN WITH YOUR PSP.\