NEW Passkey 8.2.1.2 (March 12, 2014)

vbimport

New!Passkey 8.2.1.2 is out

New!Passkey 8.2.1.2 is out

http://www.dvdfab.cn/mlink/download.php?g=PASSKEY

Passkey 8.2.1.2 (March 12, 2014)

DVDFab.com was temporarily blocked by some third party organizations. However, we promise to work this out as soon as we can, in these days, please refer “www.dvdfab.cn” instead. Thank you!

Thanks for the Link Alan

THX Alan!!!:wink:
Time to update…:bigsmile:

Seems that Passkey is lagging behind the other DvdFab products…for over a month now no new release…:frowning:

It appears that way but maybe they have not needed to update it just the database server that opens the blurays.

[QUOTE=ILLP;2725787]It appears that way but maybe they have not needed to update it just the database server that opens the blurays.[/QUOTE]

You’re probably right…:iagree:
Perhaps I’m a bit spoiled by all the Passkey releases from the last few months…:bigsmile:

I think we all get spoiled and used to updates on all products once a week.:smiley:

[QUOTE=ILLP;2725791]I think we all get spoiled and used to updates on all products once a week.:D[/QUOTE]

Definitely!!:bigsmile::iagree:
What can I say…I’m an addict…need my fix…:stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=roadworker;2725792]Definitely!!:bigsmile::iagree:
What can I say…I’m an addict…need my fix…:p[/QUOTE]Don’t we all your right addiction to software …:bigsmile: got to have our updates or we go into withdrawals:iagree:

[QUOTE=roadworker;2725774]Seems that Passkey is lagging behind the other DvdFab products…for over a month now no new release…:([/QUOTE]There are several things to consider here: as ILLP pointed out, almost all the updates for Passkey are invisible and do not require a new version release. Most new releases are either bug fixes or new features. Also, Passkey has a much smaller footprint than DVDFab (fewer modules, less code) so there is generally less need for frequent updates.

[QUOTE=signals;2725811] almost all the updates for Passkey are invisible and do not require a new version release.[/QUOTE]

THX for this confirmation…ILLP already pointed me in the right direction,but now it’s officially stated…:iagree:

[QUOTE=signals;2725811] Most new releases are either bug fixes or new features. Also, Passkey has a much smaller footprint than DVDFab (fewer modules, less code) so there is generally less need for frequent updates.[/QUOTE]

So,by this you mean that all new copyprotection fixes for DVDFab are already implanted in Passkey’s database?If there’s a database update goin’ on in the background,is the result locally stored?Or does Passkey needs internet access everytime for the same titles?
I have DVDFab Blu-Ray Ripper and DvdFab Blu-Ray Copy,so I’m covered for the latest protections,but I use Passkey with other programs,so I like to be up to date…:bigsmile:

The database is not locally stored, it’s too large. Just keep installing the updates when they do come out and you will be good to go. I use Passkey for odd jobs also.