New owner of DVD fab basic ver 5.2.3.2

I have a question and hope that maybe someone here could shed some light on the subject. I recently donwloaded DVD fab basic ver 5.2.3.2

I am trying to adjust my write speed settings however there is no write speed tab like what is shown in the tutorial page?

Am I missing something? :confused:

Thanks alot sincerely! ! !

[quote=Jcnbama;2209302]I have a question and hope that maybe someone here could shed some light on the subject. I recently donwloaded DVD fab basic ver 5.2.3.2

I am trying to adjust my write speed settings however there is no write speed tab like what is shown in the tutorial page?

Thanks alot sincerely! ! ![/quote]
If you are talking about the DVDFab HD Decrypter then the reason you don’t have the write setting is because it is only a ripper and rips to the hard drive .

By basic if you mean the free version of DVDFAB it does not have a burn engine installed.
It will rip to your hard drive only…

If it is not the free version the post more information so someone can help you.

[quote=Jcnbama;2209302]I have a question and hope that maybe someone here could shed some light on the subject. I recently donwloaded DVD fab basic ver 5.2.3.2

Thanks alot sincerely! ! ![/quote]
If you want to write files to a disc you need to buy the Gold or Platnium Version, as Stormjumper said, the free version just decrypts the files your hdd.:wink:

60 seconds late.
Should not have stopped to proof read.

I see.
So then I need a program to burn the image file to a DVD. Do you maybe have any ideas? DVD Shrink? Or will it be just a basic .ISO file that I could use roxio to burn? or Nero. I have been trying to get around BUYING a DVD copying software.

[quote=Benhad;2209313]60 seconds late.
Should not have stopped to proof read.[/quote]
I would say you can answer him in his other post but I already did that too :bigsmile:

sorry I accidently posted this twice. once in the dvd fab forum, and then also in here as a new thread. I know it looks retarded . My bad.

at least you got your answer :bigsmile:

yes thats true and I do appreciate it.
So can I just use Roxio to burn the image to a DVD? Does Roxio even support burning full dvd’s to a dvd or dvd 9 format?

[quote=Jcnbama;2209325]yes thats true and I do appreciate it.
So can I just use Roxio to burn the image to a DVD? Does Roxio even support burning full dvd’s to a dvd or dvd 9 format?[/quote]
You may find ImgBurn better to use plus it is FREE :wink:

thanks I will look into that I appreciate it. Hey btw is dvd fab a goor prog? I mean I have been checking around. It seems to be pretty solid. Will It copy newer movies from your experience?

You will also need a program to Shrink it to DVD5 unless you are using DVD9 (D/L) discs.:wink:

DVDFab is the BEST :bigsmile:

yes I also downloaded dvd shrink. So then the steps will be what?

1. read to image file
  2. Shrink
  3. Burn to disc.

** I’m using dvd 5’s

Load VIDEO_TS folder in Shrink and then burn .iso output with ImgBurn. If your using the free DVDFab HD Decrypter.

[quote=Jcnbama;2209335]yes I also downloaded dvd shrink. So then the steps will be what?

1. read to image file
  2. Shrink
  3. Burn to disc.

** I’m using dvd 5’s[/quote]
1…Rip using DVDFab HD Decrypter
2…Set up DVD Shrink to use ImgBurn to burn the ripped files to disc, then compress with DVD Shrink and let it start ImgBurn after compression is complete :wink:

ok so, to make sure I understand. DL the video to my HD using DVD Fab decrypter
then load that file into DVD shrink to make it fit onto a DVD,
then burn the smaller image to my dvd using imgburn.
is that correct ?

ok kool So i have it thanks alot for all your help ! !

Evening Bob :smiley: