New online pc shop (WA Based)

vbimport

Just bought a board/cpu combo from a new online pc shop based out off W.A.

Great service and the prices have got to be some off the best i’ve seen.

Order and received my gear within 2 days.

www.cominexcess.com.au

Sure you don’t work for these guys?

1st problem of this company is not their simple (and I mean SIMPLE) HTML 101 web page, but the lag of AMD CPUs. They don’t sell AMD CPUs. What?:confused: And price is outrageous. 227AUS for Philips Acoustic Edge? So that comes out to roughly $150. Umm… no, that is not the best price I’ve seen.

Stoner, calm down. It’s Australia, many of those poor blokes can’t find stuff at any price. We’re very spoiled in the USA.

Originally posted by Stoner
[B]Sure you don’t work for these guys?

1st problem of this company is not their simple (and I mean SIMPLE) HTML 101 web page, but the lag of AMD CPUs. They don’t sell AMD CPUs. What?:confused: And price is outrageous. 227AUS for Philips Acoustic Edge? So that comes out to roughly $150. Umm… no, that is not the best price I’ve seen. [/B]

No i don’t work for theses guys but they did me a good deal and there only just got there business up and running not long ago so i thought i would put a post up due to the amount off Australian members on freaks and hopefully get them some business.

Yes the web page is simple but hey it’s a online pc shop what more do you need. I asked about AMD chip and there working on getting new suppliers so hopefully they have them soon and Umm… yes, there price are good and i can’t see why you have even bothered replying to this post us you live in the US and off coarse have better access to gear at better prices.

This post is aimed at any looking for pc gear in Perth and or Australia wide. The range is small but the price are good and the services was great and fast.

No one said you have to buy anything.