New on the Block

vbimport

Hi Guys,

I have bought AnyDVD some time ago and have happily used it to get all my movies onto hard disk in order to get to play them entirely digitally and now already have almost 15TB of disks.

My first question I guess is: Is there a way that I can get rid of Extra Features in movies in order to get smaller folders per movie

The 2nd question is similar really. I am planning to start doing Blu Ray and simply cannot afford 50gb per movie. What can I do to ensure I only copy the movie to hard disk?

I am sorry if I am asking a question that has already been answered:bow:

Thanks

Give ClownBD a look as it works with AnyDVD until Slysoft releases their CloneBD.

[QUOTE=bracewheeler;2499690]Hi Guys,

I have bought AnyDVD some time ago and have happily used it to get all my movies onto hard disk in order to get to play them entirely digitally and now already have almost 15TB of disks.

My first question I guess is: Is there a way that I can get rid of Extra Features in movies in order to get smaller folders per movie

The 2nd question is similar really. I am planning to start doing Blu Ray and simply cannot afford 50gb per movie. What can I do to ensure I only copy the movie to hard disk?

I am sorry if I am asking a question that has already been answered:bow:

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Just use Anydvd HD to Rip the movie portion to your HDD and then use ImgBurn to burn it back to dvd or BD-R depending on the movie size.