New on forum....arrrggghhh

Why does it say “new on forum” under my name??
I have been registered for nearly a year now.
Surely after being here for that long I deserve something better than that!!!

I know I don’t have many posts, but that is because I use the search, instead of asking already answered questions.

So pleeeease change it. :bow: :bow:

Originally posted by nshift
[B]Why does it say “new on forum” under my name??
I have been registered for nearly a year now.
Surely after being here for that long I deserve something better than that!!!

I know I don’t have many posts, but that is because I use the search, instead of asking already answered questions.

So pleeeease change it. :bow: :bow: [/B]

I think it gets changed after 30 posts. It is based on the number of posts you have, not how long you have been here.

Helping out others (or joining the happy chat in the Living room) adds towards your post count, on which the title system is based.

There are many pros and cons to this system, but that’s just the way we decided. :wink:

Originally posted by Da_Taxman
[B]Helping out others (or joining the happy chat in the Living room) adds towards your post count, on which the title system is based.

There are many pros and cons to this system, but that’s just the way we decided. :wink: [/B]

That’s the way the cookie crumbles would fit best in this situation;)

Of course one can make many useless posts like I just did now in this one to increase count and lead to a title change.

hehehe…:wink:

I

Might

Do

That :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

One more! :stuck_out_tongue:

O.K.

Go Leafs Go!!!

Oh why not.

damn pickle haters.

Originally posted by nshift
[B]O.K.

Go Leafs Go!!! [/B]

Congrats Mr. CD Freaks Rookie :smiley:

Remember, abuse of this system will result in a deduction of post count or a fixed title…so please save yourself the embarrassment (and me the time and energy) :wink:

Big bully… with your big powers… oops, forget I said that :wink:

Tax has this phrase on Speed Clipboard. I swears it!

runs

Nah, Tax just loves to talk (type)…he hardly ever uses copy paste replies… (which is stupid, it could save him (valuable) time…perhaps he could then spend more time on other stuff…haven’t seen him around much lately)