New Movie Copy Software programs

vbimport

Hey SJ & Wombler

Out of the 2 new programs around here which would you guys say is the better one?

Hi bean, had to move that post here for obvious reasons. :wink:

All I can tell you is that Alan has used both and was impressed by both.

I’ve only just got copies of the software but I’m planning on having a good look at them over the weekend.

I’ve checked out the guides etc on the websites though and they both look very interesting.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Thanks for your input my friend

I have been doing some reading myself and hopefully this weekend I also will be able to give them both a spin.

I have used Magic DVD Ripper since 2004 I believe it was and I love the software it also has the the ability to convert to other video formats and I have never (never) had any sync issues at all it also contains a built-in profile editor, if you have or install Divx pro it will allow you to use the Divx codec for the conversions it is very easy to use :cool:

I have recommended it to many other members who was tired of sync issues with another program we all know and use and they have been very happy with the Magic DVD software.

As for the other software it is new to me but will be doing some test driving with it at one point or another.

[B]SJ[/B]

[QUOTE=bean55;2612001]Thanks for your input my friend

I have been doing some reading myself and hopefully this weekend I also will be able to give them both a spin.[/QUOTE]

My pleasure although TBH I haven’t really done that much. :slight_smile:

If you’ve any opinions or queries regarding either set of programs we’d love to hear them in the new forums. :iagree:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2612058]My pleasure although TBH I haven’t really done that much. :slight_smile:

[B]If you’ve any opinions or queries regarding either set of programs we’d love to hear them in the new forums.[/B] :iagree:

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

I agree we need to start posting in those forum to help get them up and running :iagree:

Long-time reader asks:

I was just curious - what programs are you talking about? Now that this thread has been moved, it seems to only mention one… :confused:

[QUOTE=san_man;2612758]Long-time reader asks:

I was just curious - what programs are you talking about? Now that this thread has been moved, it seems to only mention one… :confused:[/QUOTE]

There are two brand new sub-forums in the main Movie Copy Software forum.

Ideal Software - http://club.myce.com/f178/

Magic DVD Ripper / Magic DVD Copier - http://club.myce.com/f177/

[B]Wombler[/B]