New mouse - what to buy

vbimport

I wanna buy a new mouse and i have put it down to two choices Logitech Pilot Optical and Creative Optical 3000.
The creative mouse looks better but are creative worth the money. So far i have only good experience with their products but still…
So which one do you think it’s better?

I was wondering if these where any good > http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=26-104-158&depa=0

Logitech MX 510 Performance Optical Mouse - Red >> for $29.99 at Amazon.com

Logitech MX 510 Performance Optical Mouse - Red

Been using one of these for 'bout 3 months… Certainly the coolest product out there… :iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

Just as i thought, i receive suggestions about everything else except about what i ask. I know that Logitech MX 1000 is cool but it costs money, which i can’t afford to pay. I also exclude Amazon.com. I am in a country where there is no AMAZON.
If i had the money for MX1000 or i had Amazon i wouldn’t ask here.
Which do you think it’s better Creative Optical 3000 or Logitech Pilot Optical?
PLEASE JUST A SPECIFIC ANSWER.

Chill, my response was clearly to rolling56 and had nothing to do with your question… If I had experience with a “Cracker Box” mouse I would have directed it to you………

I like creative i think their soundcards are top notch, but anything else they make that isn’t related to sound is practically junk. I would go for the logitech, I’ve had a logitech mouse for over four years now and it’s taken a hell of a beating and it still works as good as the day I bought it.

Hmm, i didn’t refer to your post. I got angry because i asked one thing and got answer about something else. Even though my question was clear (product A OR product B) i got suggestion to buy product C. If i had asked: ‘What mouse to buy, i have no idea at all?’, then it’s ok.
Actually this is a problem of many forums.
It’s inevitable.
Anyway no offence to anyone, i guess i was having a bad day and no specific answer made me even crankier.

Which do you think it’s better Creative Optical 3000 or Logitech Pilot Optical?
PLEASE JUST A SPECIFIC ANSWER.

to be honest; neither of the two. just let creative make… i dunno speakersets it seems to be the only thing they can make decently. the logitech is only good if you just use it to read mail and browse this forum :wink: anythink more and you’ll discover that it just cant keep up with your movement and that its not very precise either.
if i really, really have to pick one i would pick the logitech (and replace it with a MX510 asap. MX1000 is not worth the money imho)