New Moderators: The Kipper and MegaDETH

vbimport

Yes time for another new mods announcement in our new High Definition Section. :wink:

Please welcome our newest Blu-ray and HD DVD Hardware, Software and Blank Media forum moderators: The Kipper and MegaDETH.

Many of you recognize The Kipper and MegaDETH from their many published articles and reviews (including Blu-ray and HD DVD drive and software reviews), also their friendly posts throughout the forums.

Congratulations guys and thanks for your ongoing contributions throughout the forum. :flower:

:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:[QUOTE=zevia;1995765]Yes time for another new mods announcement in our new High Definition Section. :wink:

Please welcome our newest [I]Blu-ray and HD DVD Hardware, Software and Blank Media[/I] forum moderators: [B]The Kipper[/B] and [B]MegaDETH.[/B]

Many of you recognize The Kipper and MegaDETH from their many published articles and reviews (including Blu-ray and HD DVD drive and software reviews), also their friendly posts throughout the forums.

Congratulations guys and thanks for your ongoing contributions throughout the forum. :flower:

Congratulations guys :clap:

Welcome, The Kipper and MegaDETH to the support team.

:cool::cool:

:clap: Congratulations to you both. :clap:

congrats guys :clap:

Congratulations ot both of you!

Congratulations guys!

Nice to see you extending your repertoir, guys :slight_smile:

Welcome :slight_smile:

Welcome to the team, guys :clap: :bigsmile:…congrats! :flower:

Congrats to both of you, you have done a great job here this is well deserved.:clap:

Congrats :bigsmile:

Congratulations guys. :flower:

Mmmmmm, fresh meat. :iagree:

Thanks Everyone

Congrats guys! :wink:

Thanks everyone!

Yes we are fresh meat but also tender so don’t bite to hard :slight_smile:

This will be a fun learning experience as we travel into the unknowns of Hi-Def, but we are always here to help :wink:

[QUOTE=CDan;1996172]Mmmmmm, fresh meat. :iagree:[/QUOTE]

I am so late to these congratulations…beef barley had to tell me about it. :doh:

Congratulations to both of you guys! :clap: I can forsee a lot of good…err, moderating. :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=MegaDETH;1996495]Yes we are fresh meat but also tender so don’t bite to hard :)[/QUOTE]

Fresh? Tender? Naaahhh… If someone gets selected for moderator duty on CDF it’s usually a sign of “well done” :smiley: