New moderator, Herrie

Please join us all in welcoming the newest addition to mod-dom, Herrie. Many of you will recognise him as the world-famous guru of NEC firmware modding and flashing. :iagree: Let’s hope he has some free time to share his considerable knowledge here.

:bow:

Let’s hope he has some free time to share his considerable knowledge here
Thought this was required to become a moderator in the first place :slight_smile:

Joking aside, welcome to Herrie. Can’t wait for some modded ND-2500 firmwares:bow:

Cheers,
Peter

welcome ! :slight_smile:

Can’t wait for some modded ND-2500 firmwares:bow:

Just take a look at his website - http://www.herrie.org/

Excuse me but if I’m not mistaken, the files available on Herrie’s site for the ND-2500 are all from TDB. Please correct me if I’m wrong (and I just might be:) ). Anyway I have no doubts of the talents of Herrie - which is why I can’t wait for his ND-2500 moddings.

Cheers,
Peter

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :

Welcome Herrie, we are all waiting for your ND-2500a firmwares!!

Welcome, oh great firmware patcher!!:bigsmile:

:bow: :bow:

Welcome Herrie!!

(so Herrie and The Dangerous Bros. are the 2 most well known and competent edited firmware ppls?)

Originally posted by pdu
[B]Excuse me but if I’m not mistaken, the files available on Herrie’s site for the ND-2500 are all from TDB. Please correct me if I’m wrong (and I just might be:) ). Anyway I have no doubts of the talents of Herrie - which is why I can’t wait for his ND-2500 moddings.

Cheers,
Peter [/B]

TDB are indeed only doing RPC1 patches, I’m doing media hacking :slight_smile: I indeed borrowed some code from their RPC1 patch :wink:

Originally posted by Herrie
TDB are indeed only doing RPC1 patches, I’m doing media hacking :slight_smile: I indeed borrowed some code from their RPC1 patch :wink:
Like I said, I just might be wrong - and I was :slight_smile:

What kind of modifications have been applied to the files available from your site - apart from RPC1?

Welcome Herrie!

I’m also interesting in finding out what the other modifications are in your fws…
Perhaps you could provide a ‘changelog’ for your hacked firmwares so that we know exactly what has been updated? :smiley:

Originally posted by wesociety
[B]Welcome Herrie!

I’m also interesting in finding out what the other modifications are in your fws…
Perhaps you could provide a ‘changelog’ for your hacked firmwares so that we know exactly what has been updated? :smiley: [/B]

For the time being: nothing, I’m currently doing some testing with improved media support :wink: