New Moderator: crossg

Everyone please welcome crossg as our newest moderator of the General Hardware forum. :clap:

Crossg is well know on the forums for his excellent help and guidance. I’m sure he will be an asset to this forum as a moderator. :slight_smile:

A wise move, my best congrats crossg! :clap: :iagree:

ET

Congrats :clap:

Congrats crossg, welcome to the team!

Congratulations!

Congratulation crossg. :slight_smile:

Congrats crossg and welcome to the team. :clap:

Hi :slight_smile:
Yay, crossg! :clap: :iagree: :bigsmile:

Nice one! An excellent choice IMO :bigsmile: :clap:

Congrats Crossg :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :slight_smile:

Congrats crossg :cool:

Yes, good to see you on board, crossg. You come well-recommended :).

good luck with your new moderating duties . . .

w00t!

I kind of figured you were getting an upgrade when I saw your name was in bold at the bottom of the forum page last night. Congratulations.

Hi all. Thanks for the congrats and good words! Honoured is probably an understatement but it’s the best word I can think of to describe how I feel about being a part of CDFreaks. It’s a privilege to be with so many knowledgeable and helpful fellow freaks. Please keep up the great work! Thanks again.:slight_smile:

best of luck to you :bow: crossg

Wow!! Couldn’t have picked a more generous, courteous, and helpful person for the job. Congratulations, G-man!!

Yo-

Congrads Greg - You really deserve recognition for all you have contributed to us and the boards-eh!!

Mike

Nobody deserves it more than you, you have added and helped many on this forum, myself included and I congratulate you on your new TITLE.