New moderator: C0deKing

YAY! the (code)KING is now a mod. :bow: :bow:

Congratulations!
Now there will be even more work to do… Oh no! That means less time for quality upgrades!? :wink:
:bow:

Congrats CK. Couldn’t have happened to a more deserving person. Keep up the great work! :iagree:

I smell a conspiracy. Are the CodeGuys taking over? I mean, he does live frightengly close to Australia you know. This could be a back door invasion attempt by the remnants of the Aussie conspiracy.

This bears close watching. The Army Of CD Monkeys is watching you CodeGuys, so you’d better behave. :wink:

Cool. Congrats CK. Like the others have said…couldn’t have happened to a better guy.

wow codeking i salute u

Gosh, I can’t go away for even half a day now, without something exciting happening on this forum. :wink:

Thanks to everybody for your very kind words, and thanks to everybody that helps out on the forums. You know who you are and your efforts are much appreciated.

I’m sure I will have just as much time to do the things I do now and I look forward to continuing to do so in the future. :slight_smile:

You always were a conspiracy freak, but then again you were right most of the times :stuck_out_tongue: Maybe we should keep an eye on these 2 indeed :iagree:

Welcome aboard CK :slight_smile:

Hehe, my Australian friends and I deny everything. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m pretty new to the forums but the reason I keep coming back is due to the well organized team.

Pld C0deKing :bow:

Congratulation C0deKing. :smiley:

I would like to thank you again for all the efforts and hard work you have done sofar.

You for sure deserve this. :bow:

Hiphip horray, HipHip horray, HipHip horray

Congrats C0deKing!

Just had to quote that… it’s pretty much all that needs to be said :wink: