New Moderator: alan1476

Everyone please welcome alan1476 as our newest moderator of the Copy DVD Movie forum. :clap:

Many of you will know alan1476 from seeing his helpful and friendly posts in the forums, so we are very pleased that he has agreed to join the staff at cdfreaks. :slight_smile:

Congratulations alan1476 and thanks for your contributions to the forum. :flower:

What an excellent choice! :iagree:

Welcome to the team Alan - great to have you onboard :bigsmile: :clap::clap:

Best news all day! :slight_smile:

Congratulations [B]Alan[/B], it’s well deserved and it’s wonderful to have you on board! :clap:

Congratulations Alan! :slight_smile:

Really nice. My best congrats to you. :clap:

congrats alan1476 :clap:

Congratulation alan1476! Great to have you as part of the team and I hope you enjoy it! :slight_smile:

A very well deserved appointment. Congratulations alan1476 and welcome aboard. :clap:

Congrats and welcome, well deserved :clap:

:bow: Great choice here in Alan; he has always been more than helpful here and on other forums. A perfect gentleman and seems to find the time to help anyone and everyone. :clap:

I want to thank all of my forum members for their kind words and I hope you all know that I will be here to help you and to learn from you. Lets get together and keep CDF the great place it is, helping and learning together.:clap:

Congratulations and welcome aboard :slight_smile:

Awesome news! Congrats!!

well ,well …[B]LOL[/B] :clap: IM SURE ALAN WILL DO A GREAT JOB AS I KNOW HE LOVES THIS PLACE , WELL DONE ALAN :bow: I KNOW YOU ARE A GOOD GUY AND HAVE LEARNED ME A TRICK OR TWO REGARDING THE PC OF COURSE :bigsmile: NOT A TRICK AS IN A TRICK :kiss:

CONGRATS ALAN :clap:

ps get to work :eek:

Thanks everyone and you too " Knockon Wood"

nice 1 alan Congrats

Congratulations Alan.

Wise choice made here as alan is a wealth of knowledge here and on other forums :bow: :bow: :bow:

Welcome!!! :slight_smile:

Hi :slight_smile:
Nice one Alan. :cool:
You can moderate all my posts now (to the recycle bin & beyond). :bigsmile:
Anyway congrats. :clap: :iagree: :bigsmile: :cool:

Congratulations Alan :bigsmile: