New: ImTOO iPod Computer Transfer Released

ImTOO iPod Computer Transfer is premium iPod transfer software for iPod music and video transferring. It can transfer iPod music and video files from iPod to computer (iPod to PC), transfer from iPod to iTunes quickly and smoothly with high quality. And concurrently, it’s also a computer to iPod transfer tool which can transfer iPod music and video files from PC to iPod.

The goal this program has is to allow you to transfer music from your iPod to a computer, backup, restore your iPod to computer, edit and create playlist on iPod. This program can read the iTunes library of any computer you’ve attached your iPod; it can copy songs to the iTunes library, or simply to the computer’s hard drive.

Here is the screenshot:

Sounds very interesting. Your screenshot is not very clear. I would love to see somemore.:iagree:

Well, thanks for you support!
the large image you can see here:

I think that this is a very interesting tool. With all the other products offered, I think many members might be smart to give this tool a try. I believe there is a free trial. It does exactly what it says, and does it well.:iagree:

I think the imtoo team will be very happy if they hear your cry up

Again I have tried this software, the IPOD to Computer program works great. If you have any questions feel free to ask.:iagree:

I have also used the software and I think it works great, keep up the great development work

Thanks!
I believe that ImTOO will work harder to bring you better products and better services in the following days.

If i use ImTOO iPod Computer Transfer, can i uninstall itunes completely? I don’t like itunes… i want to transfer mp4/mp3 from PC to iphone. thanks

While the software is excellent you still need ITunes to sync the files to your IPOD.

Based on these recommendations I purchased the ImTOO program last night - actually I purchased the three program bundle. Problem is the key they send only works with one of the programs and not the DVD to Ipod new release. Had the usual e-mail from them indicating that I should paste the key in - which I had done. They asked for the key for testing even though the key was in the first e-mail I sent them. Often do not believe they read the full e-mail sent. Have heard nothing since.

[QUOTE=dskiff;2051503]Based on these recommendations I purchased the ImTOO program last night - actually I purchased the three program bundle. Problem is the key they send only works with one of the programs and not the DVD to Ipod new release. Had the usual e-mail from them indicating that I should paste the key in - which I had done. They asked for the key for testing even though the key was in the first e-mail I sent them. Often do not believe they read the full e-mail sent. Have heard nothing since.[/QUOTE]

write to sales@imtoo.com plz. they will deal with your problem ASAP

:flower:
I downloaded ‘Cucusoft iPhone/iTouch/iPod to Computer Transfer’ to help me transfer music, videos, photos and other more from my ipod to my new computer.
I’ve used for several months. It works well and is very simple to use.