Release Date: 2005-06-10 Version: JS04
The upgrade includes the following features:
* Improves write strategies for new brands of DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW and DVD+R DL media.
* Improves strategies to avoid missing calibration required when buffer under run.
* Cannot change book type of DVD+RW using BookType Management
* Corrects flash fail thru 1394 interface
* Improve the flash failure rate
* Disable the supporting of Ricoh +R DL.
I don't see a word about 2x LS. But I see that Ricoh DL won't be supported anymore? I read something about this in the last BenQ and Philips firmware change notes.
What's wrong with them?