New firmwares for LiteOn CD writers

I just posted the article New firmwares for LiteOn CD writers.

Our forum member k9cop has used our newssubmitter to report that LiteOn has released a new firmware ZS0P for their 40x speed writerLTR-40125S.
The official changelog just contains, as almost…

Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/4927-New-firmwares-for-LiteOn-CD-writers.html](http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/4927-New-firmwares-for-LiteOn-CD-writers.html)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

good news for Liteon, now they beat Plextor in all things. I hope my 40125W will also do in the future :c

and what about 48125s ??? I need a more powerful firmware to backup my protected audio cds to listen to them in my car player !!! :+

I’m sure LiteOn developers won’t sleep until they’ve finished a similar upgrade for 48125x-drives :d

…won’t sleep well… :d

holy monkey!! gotta get a lite-on…

“Handling of protected audio CDs has been improved!” This applies to the new 48246S firmware too?

I did not check that. I don’t have 100 different drives :stuck_out_tongue: Would be nice if someone could verify.

cant they release one new of those for the ltr-2410b ? :slight_smile:

Now, where is plexie when we need them?

Reaction by motoracer72 on Friday 22 November 2002 and what about 48125s ??? I need a more powerful firmware to backup my protected audio cds to listen to them in my car player !!! my liteon 48x allready backs up every cd i have put in it so far :4

I wonder what lite on’s view is of using the 48 firmware on the 40 drives. Personally, if I was them, I would make an offical update and sell it. Just so they could make maybe a little extra money. I’m talking like 5 to 10 dollars. good idea, or bad?

new firmware ZS0P for their 40x speed writer LTR-40125S. His brother,40125W firmware maybe will release next week :slight_smile: ,and driver for 48125W will have in Dec (hope so :wink: and in chirstmast,don’t do anything,just ripping :9