New Firmware LVW-5045 OUT! 195

vbimport

New firmware 195 for Europe and UK

Europe
http://www.liteonit.com/DC/english/download/5045.asp?filename=LNJCG195.DA3.ZIP&country=195-EU

UK
http://www.liteonit.com/DC/english/download/5045.asp?filename=LNJCE195.DA3.ZIP&country=195-UK

Does the upgrade erase the content of the hard drive?

No, but you have to Reprogram the channels and a few other settings :wink:

Does anyone know what this update fixes ?
There seems to be no information file included in the download.

I also want to know what the update contents. Last one (1.93) has had a document with the features of itselves. I hope, now the “echos” in the sound are eliminated.

I went there today and it’s not available anymore --wonder why… boo who

We have to wait again :confused:

We are aware that this problem can occur with the new firmware. That’s why we removed this FW fromour website .
We know the problem and there will be soon a new FW which solve this problem

I loaded the firmware 1.95 when it was still available. It works perfect. If anyone want it, I can send it them (5,2 MB).

Do you know what this firmware upgrade fixes, I am having problems playing some original dvd movies, two in particular are Layer cake & Resident evil:apocalypse, they go through the various menu’s but as soon as it gets to the first scene of the movie it freezes and the only way to sort it is to un-plug from the mains! I know this is not a problem with just my machine as my friend has the same unit and they don’t work on his either, however I know the movies are ok as they work on 4 other different players that I have tried ! Would you be able to e-mail 195 anyway s.stagg@ntlworld.com

Hope you can help and thanks in advance

Steve Stagg

Steve,

Version 196 is out and contains a PDF explaining all the fixes.

Thank you, I installed immediately the new version 196.
I am German, can anybody explain me a sentence in the new release notes what means: “Use 1K = 1000 to show HDD capacity”. (I want to know the capacity in MB, is it possible?)

To All 5045 users

I have update the ILO Firmware Download Page to include the new 5045 197 (US) and 196 (EU & UK) firmware update. They are all hacked versions.

To get to them, go to the main page and click on “Other Helpful Information and Links” to get to the 5045 download page.

Thanks for the great job Guitarman1 :slight_smile:

Thank you, I installed immediately the new version 196.
I am German, can anybody explain me a sentence in the new release notes what means: “Use 1K = 1000 to show HDD capacity”. (I want to know the remaining capacity in MB, is it possible?).
(How to erase my last post number 11?)