New firmware for Px40ts

vbimport

Thanks a lot to Plextor Team for this new firmware 1.14 !!

It’s quite amazing to see that Plextor is still improving drives from 1997. I can’t believe that my previous message (EAC retrieve native TOC…) in this forum had such a good response.

I couldn’t imagine a better reason to buy a Plextor product.

While I am sure people who have this device will thank you for the info. According to “The Rules” No Cross posting is allowed (Here and the Plextor Sub Forum).

I didn’t post anything in the Plextor forum. I have chosen the audio forum because in an earlier message in this forum (EAC retrieve native TOC…) i had said :

“Btw, i think Plextor team should do something for Ultraplex 40max owners : a new firmware to enable first session only. It would be nice to use Plextools against copy protected cd.”

And now Plextools 2.04 and firmware 1.14 can be used against protected cd. I surely had to thank Plextor team.

Originally posted by Ludwig van moza
I didn’t post anything in the Plextor forum. I have chosen the audio forum because in an earlier message in this forum (EAC retrieve native TOC…) i had said :

Ok my bad I saw a thread started my Gamefreak will almost the same exact title. I just assumed that both threads were started by you. I humbley apologize.

I have to correct my mistake. I thought firmware 1.14 could enable first session only with Px40ts.

It can’t.

First session only is available in cd copy (don’t know why) but not in DAE. So i have to keep on using EAC with these defective cd.

It’s still a good point to update firmwares from 1997 drives.