I don’t know the changes, but now you can stop a recording by using the stop and OK button.
These are the official changes in CF 3.0 according to Philips:
- EPG program information available (when broadcasted) within Guide or Browser
- The following Harddisc navigation speeds were added: 64x, 128x and 256x
- Exit CAM mode also via tuner button possible
- Playback of dual layer DVD+R discs possible
- Sometimes many empty titles in Browser (Harddisc) after timer recording.
- Sometimes no sound on timer recording from external input