New Fab 9072

I just downloaded the new version of DVDFAB 9.0.7.2. However, it is telling me to register this product which I already did, I sent DVDFAB that I forgot my password (never had one) to my e-mail. Have not received a response. How long does it take to retrieve this information.

Thanks,

[QUOTE=backup44;2705266]I just downloaded the new version of DVDFAB 9.0.7.2. However, it is telling me to register this product which I already did, I sent DVDFAB that I forgot my password (never had one) to my e-mail. Have not received a response. How long does it take to retrieve this information.

Thanks,[/QUOTE]
You have to go to their Main Page and go to the Member Center, and then put your e-mail that you used to buy the program and make up a password and then they will send you a new license. It takes about 30 seconds.
http://www.dvdfab.com/member.htm

I did as you told me. No response from DVDFAB. Maybe their system is down. Can you try & see if they send you a new password. Thanks,

[QUOTE=backup44;2705278]I did as you told me. No response from DVDFAB. Maybe their system is down. Can you try & see if they send you a new password. Thanks,[/QUOTE]
I just did and I got it in a second. Make sure you used you e-mail addy that you used to purchase.:wink:

I just received the e-mail & follow the instructions. It is telling me I have to purchase this product. I have been a member for years. I did give them my e-mail the I purchase this program with. Thanks,

alan1476 ~

I am so sorry for the error I did. What happen is I inadvertently hit REPOT POST on your screen & not quick reply. Who can I contact that this was not done intentionally . Again, thanks for your help. By the way there is a problem with 9072. I went back to 9070 & it is working great.

[QUOTE=backup44;2705292]alan1476 ~

I am so sorry for the error I did. What happen is I inadvertently hit REPOT POST on your screen & not quick reply. Who can I contact that this was not done intentionally . Again, thanks for your help. By the way there is a problem with 9072. I went back to 9070 & it is working great.[/QUOTE]
Its not an issue, it may have been if it were a new Moderator but forget about it, we all understand that it was a mistake. We are all here to help you and understand that mistakes happen. :wink:

On the NEW forum, how do you go to the next page like the old version.

alan1476

I still feel bad for this error. I am a retired NYFD & in no shape or form did I want to insult you for your help. Again, how do you go to the next page on the new forum. Also, I did receive a reponse fro DVDFAB, but when I go to change my password it does not take. Is there a format in using a password. Thanks,

[QUOTE=backup44;2705292]alan1476 ~

I am so sorry for the error I did. What happen is I inadvertently hit REPOT POST on your screen & not quick reply. Who can I contact that this was not done intentionally . Again, thanks for your help. By the way there is a problem with 9072. I went back to 9070 & it is working great.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=backup44;2705299]alan1476

I still feel bad for this error. I am a retired NYFD & in no shape or form did I want to insult you for your help. Again, how do you go to the next page on the new forum. Also, I did receive a reponse fro DVDFAB, but when I go to change my password it does not take. Is there a format in using a password. Thanks,[/QUOTE] No, just go to the member center and enter your e-mail address and password and your license should appear, download the key to your computer and double click the key file.

I went to the member center & enter my e-mail, but I do not know my password which I never received. I did receive a response to enter my password & repeat it, but for some reason it is not taking. I get an error. I cannot get my license. This is one big mess.

No, just go to the member center and enter your e-mail address and password and your license should appear, download the key to your computer and double click the key file.

Is there a phone # I can call DVDFAB on this matter.

alan1476 ~

After all said & done, I finally was able to activiate the new version 9072. What ever it was I was able to get a password. What a day!!! Again, thanks & sorry for the mishap.

Question, like the old forum you were able to go into dvdfab discussions & forward to the next page. With the new version how can I go into this forum & page #.

[QUOTE=backup44;2705309]Question, like the old forum you were able to go into dvdfab discussions & forward to the next page. With the new version how can I go into this forum & page #.[/QUOTE]
I really don’t understand what you mean, this forum or the Fab forum and what next page. The thread pages are numbered at the bottom if the thread is long enough.:wink:

Am I on the Fab forum & I see no pages at the bottom numbered.

I really don’t understand what you mean, this forum or the Fab forum and what next page. The thread pages are numbered at the bottom if the thread is long enough.

What forum is this? the new or old

[QUOTE=backup44;2705312]Am I on the Fab forum & I see no pages at the bottom numbered.

I really don’t understand what you mean, this forum or the Fab forum and what next page. The thread pages are numbered at the bottom if the thread is long enough.[/QUOTE]
I think I mixed you up, I don’t know the answer to your question, yes you are on the Myce.com Fab Forum. We can help you with most subjects, but I am very happy you got the license thing done. :wink: