New! DVDFab x64 10.0.9.3 beta is out (May 24, 2018)

New! DVDFab x64 10.0.9.3 beta is out (May 24, 2018)

http://www.dvdfab.cn/mlink/download…FAB10_x64_BETA

New: Added the support for some new Java protections.
New: Added the support to remove the Cinavia protection as found in the French audio track of the Blu-ray version of Pitch Perfect 2.
New: Added the UHD to Blu-ray Converter module to downscale 4K Blu-rays to regular 1080p Blu-rays.
New: Added the support to keep the wanted audio track in the Full Disc mode of the UHD Copy module.
New: Added the MP4.SDR and MKV.SDR conversion profiles in the UHD Ripper module.
Fix: A problem that the Blu-rays produced by the Full Disc mode of the Blu-ray Copy module cannot be reloaded to DVDFab.
Fix: A problem that the same image appears twice when playing back the videos converted from certain BDMV sources in the Blu-ray Ripper module.
Fix: Some minor changes and improvements.

DVDFab:
MD5: D336BDA6F7EB6FEC2816FDF35B28B89B
SHA1: 34E4E2BA7712FA7786EFAD46E950E6B2B846F2BA
CRC32: CA94189C

This part cracks me up:

Added the UHD to Blu-ray Converter module to downscale 4K Blu-rays to regular 1080p Blu-rays.

I already bought the udh package copy ripper ect now this is a new module you have to buy which only allows you to copy a UHD movie to a 50gig or a 25gig Bluray disc to 1080pi.

No big deal but should have been included in the software for those of us that bought the uhd package Fab is very money hungry and I am not buying what they call a new module for UHD package not a good way to treat customers with such a minor feature that should be part of the UHD copy I bought in the first place.

I use another program that works fine for that an more I am done with Fab if this is how they are going to treat their customers going forward.

Lifetime software licenses are a death deal for any software company.

I Know that however asking more money for a minor thing such as compress a UHD to a BD25 after you have already purchased the UHD copy and ripper set a few months ago just doesn’t set well with me.

The function should have been added free of charge IMHO.

I have supported dvdfab for a long time I have two AIO licenses and purchase new modules as they come out but I will not purchase this one.

If they were smart the would charge a yearly fee for their lifetime users say $30.00 and any new modules for that year that come out for the AIO you would automatically get the new lifetime module now that would bring in some very serious Money to the company.

Obviously, it’s DVDFab’s prerogative to do this. It is a financially practical business model. Agreed on finding “humor” in it, however.

Not attacking DVDFab at all here. They can do whatever they want and more options for users is a good thing. :slight_smile:

My problem with it is it should be included in the UHD copy I already purchased I know they need constant income but this was such a minor addition I just will not purchase this one.

I have another program that does everything I need and want for UHD movies with all the options that Fab has and more.

I will not mention the company name you already know LOL:rofl:

I am not attacking the company either just my thoughts on this particular so called new module.