New DVDFab HD Decrypter Past 5.2.3.2?

Just curious when there will be a new version on the http://www.dvdfab.com/free.htm past the DVDFab HD Decrypter 5.2.3.2 (January 22, 2009) version ?

I see all the Forum posts on BR, etc. for later versions and was wondering when this will be updated ? :smiley:

Thx.

It will be at some point but don’t know when.

[QUOTE=signals;2241891]It will be at some point but don’t know when.[/QUOTE]

OK…thx. :clap: Will it have the BR decrypt to HDD ?

I need to go ahead and buy the full package just to have anyway but have some other pressing $$$ item that need attention first. :eek:

I think Fengtao said in a thread it would have some very basic blu-ray function(s).

To tell the truth, I’m in no hurry to update from 5.2.3.2. I’m not in the least bit interested in Blu-Ray. For me all the changes in DVDFab concerning Blu-ray are just bloat to me as I have no use for it. Until this version has a problem with a DVD (haven’t had a problem with any yet), I’m just going to stay with it.

[QUOTE=Mike89;2243576]To tell the truth, I’m in no hurry to update from 5.2.3.2. I’m not in the least bit interested in Blu-Ray. For me all the changes in DVDFab concerning Blu-ray are just bloat to me as I have no use for it. Until this version has a problem with a DVD (haven’t had a problem with any yet), I’m just going to stay with it.[/QUOTE]
Hey Mike
Have to agree with you 100% version 5232 is the most stable version I have seen in a long time :iagree: and like you will be using it for a long time to come, course it is a shame that Blu-Ray option is automatically added which I think it should only be added is the user wants it because as it is now it is not must of an option when you have to have it on your system if your not going to use it.

Maybe I’m too simple minded but it seems DVDFab is going in the direction of trying to do everything for everybody. The danger could be losing its roots and becoming bloatware. I hope that doesn’t happen. For me, I only want one thing from DVDFab, to rip my DVD movies. All that other stuff is just not in my routine. Maybe I’m just getting old and am just a low tech computer geek with a high tech computer. Mainly I’m a PC gamer who also likes to rip and burn DVDs.