New dvdfab failed to copy sherlock holmes

vbimport

Hello to all. I seem to have a problem with “Sherlock Holmes.” I used DVDFab 7 and it failed to copy this dvd. I tried twice, the second time using a dvd dual layer. The info was that more than 2800 bad sectors were skipped. The curious thing is that the application reported that the dvd was successfully copied yet it failed to play on 2 dvd players, one of them a blu-ray. Did i do something wrong? Please help.

There are many post on this movie, if you look through them I am sure you will find your answer, also are you using the latest version of dvdfab which is 7.0.4.0

[QUOTE=linogatt;2510947]Hello to all. I seem to have a problem with “Sherlock Holmes.” I used DVDFab 7 and it failed to copy this dvd. I tried twice, the second time using a dvd dual layer. [B]The info was that more than 2800 bad sectors were skipped.[/B] The curious thing is that the application reported that the dvd was successfully copied yet it failed to play on 2 dvd players, one of them a blu-ray. Did i do something wrong? Please help.[/QUOTE]

May I ask what program reported that 2800 bad saectors was skipped / I have never seen this feature in DVDFab :confused:

Hello Storm Jumper and Jimbo
I am using DVDFab 7.0.4.0 and I was surprised that there was a message regarding skipped bad sectors. As you can see I am using the latest version of DVDFab.

Hmmmmmmmmmm I have never seen that also, I would suggest that you uninstall dvdfab then run CCleaner (free) and reinstall using a new installer and see what the out come is as version 7.0.4.0 should do this movie now with no problem

Hello again Jimbo
I think that the problem lay with the original dvd. I cleaned it well and tried again and the copy sailed through with no problem at all. However, thanks for the time and the answers.

Hey thats great glad to hear that you got your problem solved