New! DVDFab 9.1.8.3 is out!

vbimport

http://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm

Fix: A problem that the audio volume could not be changed when selecting 3D profiles in Ripper and Video Converter.
Fix: Improved support for mkv PGS subtitle conversion.
Fix: A jitter problem when playing back the converted mp4 file in certain cases.
Fix: Some minor changes and improvements.

DVDFab:

MD5: 3B8861C3E18A818F17BC61D4B1A3F6E5
SHA1: C49E46C4693B92917E1BC505F8804CEB723850AB
CRC32: B3018A86

DVDFab US:

MD5: 50E6EA75BB5263F0F8F427325A5591CC
SHA1: 99BFD4E1B9E73DF8C8B52651A734ABBE7EBB5DF6
CRC32: 72892FE4

Thanks for the Link Alan

THX for the info,Alan! :iagree:

Thank you, Alan :cool:

Thanks Alan. :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]

I’m receiving an error message and refusal to open the new BD release “Calvary”. the message is: This disc contains BD+ protection that is not supported.

AnyDVD-HD decrypts the disc OK.

[QUOTE=CDan;2744901]I’m receiving an error message and refusal to open the new BD release “Calvary”. the message is: This disc contains BD+ protection that is not supported.

AnyDVD-HD decrypts the disc OK.[/QUOTE]
I ripped the disc to ISO with AnyDVD, then opened that with Fab. It still gives the BD+ error message, but then goes ahead and opens the movie.

[QUOTE=CDan;2744901]I’m receiving an error message and refusal to open the new BD release “Calvary”. the message is: This disc contains BD+ protection that is not supported.

AnyDVD-HD decrypts the disc OK.[/QUOTE]

Same error on the new release: “Maze Runner”.
Again, running AnyDVD allows Fab to open the disc.

DVDFab experienced a server failure that prevented decryption of any Blu-ray title. The following statement has been issued:

DVDFab is happy to report that decryption for all titles has been restored.

If you experience a decryption error, please report it in the [B]Decryption Updates forum[/B] using the indicated thread prefix to help speed correction of the problem.

We sincerely regret the inconvenience this problem may have caused you and we have taken extra time in repairing the failed hardware and software, adding new safeguards to see that it does not happen again.

[QUOTE=signals;2745502]DVDFab experienced a server failure that prevented decryption of any Blu-ray title. The following statement has been issued:

DVDFab is happy to report that decryption for all titles has been restored.

If you experience a decryption error, please report it in the [B]Decryption Updates forum[/B] using the indicated thread prefix to help speed correction of the problem.

We sincerely regret the inconvenience this problem may have caused you and we have taken extra time in repairing the failed hardware and software, adding new safeguards to see that it does not happen again.[/QUOTE]
I’m not sure I’d say that was the problem with the 2 discs I reported, since other discs decrypted just fine. Are you saying that some discs require a call home and others do not? They were all new releases.

[QUOTE=CDan;2745508]I’m not sure I’d say that was the problem with the 2 discs I reported, since other discs decrypted just fine. Are you saying that some discs require a call home and others do not? They were all new releases.[/QUOTE]
Some discs will open if you used the key before, some will not, what does it matter, the issue is fixed. :wink:

Again program crashing or “process failed”. Failed x3 and crashed x1.
This time with “The Zero Theorem”. Running MKV passthrough, it fails at about 7% complete. AnyDVD has no trouble ripping the disc to ISO, Fab also fails when trying to run the ISO.

[QUOTE=CDan;2746017]Again program crashing or “process failed”. Failed x3 and crashed x1.
This time with “The Zero Theorem”. Running MKV passthrough, it fails at about 7% complete. AnyDVD has no trouble ripping the disc to ISO, Fab also fails when trying to run the ISO.[/QUOTE] Are you using
DVDFab 9.1.8.4 ?

Post the DVDFab internal log session from this disc.