New!DVDFab 9.1.6.8 is out!

vbimport

http://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm

New: Added support for new Java protections.
New: Added the new profiles for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus in Ripper and Video Converter.
Fix: A crash problem when opening DVD sources in certain cases.
Fix: A problem that DVDFab could not detect IQS (Intel Quick Sync) GPU with Intel® HD Graphics driver version 10.18.10.3907.
Fix: A problem that DVDFab could not detect IQS (Intel Quick Sync) GPU with Intel Atom Z3740 CPU.
Fix: A problem that the main menu is gone after compressing Blu-ray full disc to BD25 in certain cases.
Fix: A problem that the output result does not play back after compressing Blu-ray 3D full disc to BD25 in certain cases.
Fix: An oversize problem when compressing Blu-ray sources to BD25 with CUDA lightning-shrink enabled in certain cases.
Fix: A screen dazzling problem when playing back the converted mp4 files with VLC in certain cases.
Fix: A freeze problem when converting DVD sources to mp4 files in certain cases.

DVDFab:
MD5: FD2E0FA1A64E9DE1995E4974CE337A61
SHA1: 150F70AFDC2781F5F99D5FCF8B884E3D9D8B6723
CRC32: E7A58052

DVDFab US:
MD5: 866C85A1E4752FD86BFC314061CC9B61
SHA1: 4534663F1061B5192D0AE87355E3E2A8F4E84BE0
CRC32: D28D2EE5

Avast! is reporting malware in the latest install package.

THX for the info,Alan!:flower:

I started to download it then my computer stalled and told me it has a malware and once l came in here to report it l see others have already. So is this something new or are all future downloads will now contain some kind of malware or virus ?? I have a lifetime of downloads and l did not pay to go through the hassel of now l have to remove before downloading…:sad:

Eset and Kaspersky didn’t report anything.:wink:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2736952]Eset and Kaspersky didn’t report anything.;)[/QUOTE]

Norton Did and l still have not downloaded this new program. Now what do l do, wait for new update??

[QUOTE=altitude;2736953]Norton Did and l still have not downloaded this new program. Now what do l do, wait for new update??[/QUOTE]
There is no virus, its a false positive, did you download it from the link in this forum or the Fab Forum? If so, its a false positive.:wink: I am not saying this is the case but a lot of cracked installers show PUP and virus messages, if you downloaded from this link ( are you in the USA) you should be fine.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2736954]There is no virus, its a false positive, did you download it from the link in this forum or the Fab Forum? If so, its a false positive.;)[/QUOTE]

Tell you What. l am going to try again now and if l get blocked l will write now everything it said and will post it here.

The only difference this time is l was signed in where the first time l was not and it failed to download and then l report it but now that l stayed signed in l just downloaded it with no problem. I am sorry, but l am not computer smart. Was it me that screwed up the first time, cause at this point l just do not know but for the record l have now downloaded it with no warning on anything.

[QUOTE=altitude;2736959]The only difference this time is l was signed in where the first time l was not and it failed to download and then l report it but now that l stayed signed in l just downloaded it with no problem. I am sorry, but l am not computer smart. Was it me that screwed up the first time, cause at this point l just do not know but for the record l have now downloaded it with no warning on anything.[/QUOTE]
You didn’t do anything wrong, Avast probably got their definitions updated and saw it was not a virus. :wink:

Thanks for the Link Alan

Thanks