New!DVDFab 9.1.5.7 is out (July 11, 2014)

vbimport

New!DVDFab 9.1.5.7 is out (July 11, 2014)

http://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm

[ul]
[li]New: Improved support for DVD copy protections.
[/li][li]Fix: A problem that the sub-menu of DVD is missing when playing back the copied full disc in certain cases.
[/li][/ul]
DVDFab US:
MD5: 86E4839988B46C0A03C1492058D71175
SHA1: 751F79AF53643CC706D6FE3199445301CEF7F041
CRC32: 9C64D46F

DVDFab non-US:
MD5: 78409D2BEF283D4F2136E7A2DAA90A80
SHA1: 75E9CB68B3416405126B5368D730F8F7B293A938
CRC32: C6CD900B

Thanks for the Link WeeHappyPixie

Thanks for the update!!!

THX for the info,WeeHappyPixie! :slight_smile:

I have a GTX 660 and am still using the old 335.23 driver. Is it OK now to install the newest NVIDIA drivers with DVDFab 9.1.5.7?

I think not, I just talked with Beijing about the nvidia issue and they are still working on it with nvidia engineers. See this: http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=25510

Thanks, [B]WHP[/B]!

Thank you signals for the NVIDIA update. I’ll be sure to check the upcoming release notes.

You are welcome, I hope it will be soon.

Thanks WHP, and hello to all. I recently downloaded the previous version, 9.1.5.6 and to my surprise I was not able to see my dvd media(discs) on my dvd drive. Had no problem until the download so I uninstalled the FAB and installed a different back up soft to see if I would have the same problem. The drive recognized the disc(verbatim, btw), and I made a back up of Non-Stop. Well, now Fab 9.1.5.7 is out and when I use the link given by WeeHappyPixie, my AVG shoots up a yellow flag and advises that I block the download. What’s up? (Not really sure if this the right place to put this.)Anyone?

[QUOTE=baggman;2731916]Thanks WHP, and hello to all. I recently downloaded the previous version, 9.1.5.6 and to my surprise I was not able to see my dvd media(discs) on my dvd drive. Had no problem until the download so I uninstalled the FAB and installed a different back up soft to see if I would have the same problem. The drive recognized the disc(verbatim, btw), and I made a back up of Non-Stop. Well, now Fab 9.1.5.7 is out and when I use the link given by WeeHappyPixie, my AVG shoots up a yellow flag and advises that I block the download. What’s up? (Not really sure if this the right place to put this.)Anyone?[/QUOTE]

I’ve had no issues with the download. It is off the official site. Have you compared the CRC values between your download and that listed at the top of the post.

Please report the false positive to AVG, have not seen this reported elsewhere.

No issues with Eset.:slight_smile:

Thanks for the responses. WHP, I’ve often used links provided by you, not pointing the finger at you.
I’ll notify AVG about the flag.
This has never happened before and I was searching for some feedback on it. I plan to download the latest version (provided by WHP) today.
Hope I didn’t upset anyone!:cool:

Here’s a thought… Could it be the dvd drive is on the way out?

[QUOTE=baggman;2731982]Thanks for the responses. WHP, I’ve often used links provided by you, not pointing the finger at you.
I’ll notify AVG about the flag.
This has never happened before and I was searching for some feedback on it. I plan to download the latest version (provided by WHP) today.
Hope I didn’t upset anyone!:cool:[/QUOTE]

Naa, you never upset me :slight_smile:

Did you get the install OK.

Have you tried uninstalling, rebooting then Right click the setup and Run as Administrator. I’ve had issues with software that doesn’t install device drivers correctly if UAC is enabled.

Also, try disabling AVG on a temporary basis while you install.

John

Downloaded ok. Not sure why it takes an hour and 20 minutes to make a backup? Usually took about 14 to 20 minutes.

[QUOTE=baggman;2732082]Downloaded ok. Not sure why it takes an hour and 20 minutes to make a backup? Usually took about 14 to 20 minutes.[/QUOTE]
Seems like you’re not the only one with a slow down.

I never switched to version 9 & I have no plans to.
I’m still using the last version 8.

It seems to me that your problems would be resolved by posting them on the dvdfab forum?

[QUOTE=cholla;2732084]Seems like you’re not the only one with a slow down.

I never switched to version 9 & I have no plans to.
I’m still using the last version 8.[/QUOTE]

I disabled auto play on everything, but no change. Still takes over an hour to make a back up copy. I too only used version 8, but instead of renewing my purchase of it, I chose to purchase version 9. Nothing but problems for me thus far…:frowning: