New!DVDFab 9.1.3.7 Beta is out

vbimport

http://www.dvdfab.cn/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB9_BETA

New!DVDFab 9.1.3.7 Beta is out (April 02, 2014)

New: Updated languages files.
New: Added support to a new DVD copy protection as found on “Fifth Estate” R2.
New: Added support to a new DVD copy protection as found on “Ender’s Game” R2 (currently for Main Movie mode only ).
New: Added support to output two subtitle tracks (forced only and normal) from one normal subtitle track for Blu-ray Ripper.
Fix: A problem that cannot detect IQS GPU after updating the driver of Intel® HD Graphics Card to 10.18.10.3496.
Fix: An A/V sync problem when converting Blu-ray with m2ts.passthrough profile in certain cases.
Fix: A problem that the file title does not match with file name in Converter.
Fix: A crash problem when closing DVDFab after conversion is done in Blu-ray Creator.
Fix: A problem that the DVD video created by DVD Creator will play with no audio by default in PowerDVD.
Fix: A problem when running command line in certain cases.
Fix: Some minor changes and improvements.

Thanks for the update bfwk122. :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]

It’s showing as 9.1.3.0 ?

The link is bad, sorry for the problem. It is being corrected.

///////EDIT: Fixed now, try it again.///////////

Thanks signals that works

This should put a lot of people that questioned their viability to rest. :slight_smile:

agreed dvdfab is just the best

[QUOTE=alan1476;2724299]This should put a lot of people that questioned their viability to rest. :)[/QUOTE]I would hope so by now :flower:

[QUOTE=signals;2724273]The link is bad, sorry for the problem. It is being corrected.

///////EDIT: Fixed now, try it again.///////////[/QUOTE]

Thanks for sorting that signals. :flower:

Ironically I normally check the links but didn’t get a chance to yesterday when I stuck the thread.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Sorry for the mixup, the link worked but was for the wrong version. The employee that normally handles posting the new versions on Fab sites is on vacation. The continued support being shown here and elsewhere is appreciated.

I reinstalled it and now I have to reboot LOL, but everything is working as it should.:stuck_out_tongue: