New! DVDFab 9.1.3.2 for Windows (March 11,2014)

vbimport

New! DVDFab 9.1.3.2 for Windows is out!

http://en.dvdfab.jp/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB9

DVDFab 9.1.3.2 for Windows (March 11,014)

DVDFab.com was temporarily blocked by some third party organizations. However, we promise to work this out as soon as we can, in these days, please refer "en.dvdfab.jp“ instead. Thank you.

Thanks for the Link ILLP

Your welcome…:flower:

Good morning all, I have updated the link to provide the normal English download page.

THX for the info,guys!:bow:
@signals,is a Japanese DvdFab site not easier to take down by law than a Chinese 1???:confused:

Good Morning signals thank you for updating the link.:clap:

[QUOTE=roadworker;2721986]THX for the info,guys!:bow:
@signals,is a Japanese DvdFab site not easier to take down by law than a Chinese 1???:confused:[/QUOTE]
Yes, I suspect so, but so far, so good.

@ILLP
Thanks for postiing it here, we have been covered as you can imagine.

Thanks signals we would be lost without you guys hope you never go anywhere and are always with us

[QUOTE=ILLP;2721975]New! DVDFab 9.1.3.2 for Windows is out!

http://en.dvdfab.jp/download.htm

DVDFab 9.1.3.2 for Windows (March 11,014)

DVDFab.com was temporarily blocked by some third party organizations. However, we promise to work this out as soon as we can, in these days, please refer "en.dvdfab.jp“ instead. Thank you.[/QUOTE]

I just now downloaded and installed, but I am getting a message saying that my trial has ended. Is there a trial period?

[QUOTE=gdeejay;2722042]I just now downloaded and installed, but I am getting a message saying that my trial has ended. Is there a trial period?[/QUOTE]

I am using the “HD Decrypter”…

“Your trial period has run out. You cannot use the registered feature. Please buy this software. This window will exit in …”

What is actually new in 9.1.3.2?

[QUOTE=Mike89;2722052]What is actually new in 9.1.3.2?[/QUOTE]

DVDFab.com was temporarily blocked by some third party organizations.
However, we promise to work this out as soon as we can, in these days, please
refer "en.dvdfab.jp“
Maybe this?:wink:

I believe it may contain a decryption update for one of the versions of a recent DVD.

I can’t reproduce the trial expired message. Please try it again and attach the DVDFab 9132 internal log if it still does not work.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2722054]Maybe this?;)[/QUOTE]

I saw that but why make a new version just with a message?

It is the pressure of time Mike. Everyone is doing double duty. Things will settle out and get back to normal. It contains the usual assortment of fixes and updates, along with the DVD Copy update I mentioned earlier.

hey signals you guys do an amazing job hope you never go anywhere your updates to beat the latest copy protections are amazing always within a few days it is cracked

[QUOTE=Mike89;2722065]I saw that but why make a new version just with a message?[/QUOTE]

TBH I think it’s impressive that they’ve the time to release an update in the middle of all that 's been going on recently.

DVDFab’s updates are always for good reasons and their staff are always very proactive in this regard so I think ATM we should just be glad that they’ve managed to roll this one out. :wink:

And this one of course!

[B]Wombler[/B]

I wasn’t knocking, I was curious is all.

Looks like this is going to be the official DVDFab forum again for awhile.