New!DVDFab 9.1.2.1 Beta is out (January 4, 2014)

New!DVDFab 9.1.2.1 Beta is out

New!DVDFab 9.1.2.1 Beta is out

http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB9_BETA

New!DVDFab 9.1.2.1 Beta is out (January 4, 2014)

New: Updated languages files.
Fix: A problem when previewing in certain cases.
Fix: A problem when running command line in certain cases.
Fix: A noise problem when ripping and the Blu-ray disc contains DTS-HD 6.1 channel.
Fix: A problem that failed to rip Blu-ray disc to Apple TV in certain cases.

Cheers Alan. :cool:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Thanks for the link Alan

Sure would be nice if they tested this before they put it out and then we wouldn’t have all these beta’s every few days or so, just saying

[QUOTE=Jimbo;2715752]Sure would be nice if they tested this before they put it out and then we wouldn’t have all these beta’s every few days or so, just saying[/QUOTE]

Why would they take the time do that, [B]Jimbo[/B], when they can get [U]us[/U] to do it…for free? :slight_smile:

Actually we not doing it for free:bigsmile:… we paid them to test it:sad:

Maybe they could just send it to the MODS to test instead of the public :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Jimbo;2715967]Maybe they could just send it to the MODS to test instead of the public :)[/QUOTE]

If you do not want us to post the new betas, I can arrange that. I can discuss this with my superiors and we can post only final versions, which by the way are betas also in a way, there always will be new encryptions and added features, but if you guys don’t want to get a jump on the new updates its really up to you, its also easy just to ignore the betas, do not download them and wait for the final versions, no one is forcing you to update your computer. So in the end whether I post betas or not, its up to your judgment whether you want to put them on your computer, no one is going to take your program away if you decide not to beta test.

Sorry Alan didn’t mean to get your dander up, it’s just that they send all these beta’s out for us to test and my thoughts on this are I believe that all the MODS get this program free so why not just have the MODS test them instead of those of us who have paid for it do all the testing with no benefits

Hey Jimbo :flower:

How’s it going?

I can confirm that all the Mods do not get it free.What I have I paid for.

Morning Eugene, hope all is well with you and that you aren’t to cold back over there :slight_smile: Awhile back I was told by a MOD that they got the program free :confused: but anyway if thats true good for them, :flower:

[QUOTE=Jimbo;2716026]Sorry Alan didn’t mean to get your dander up, it’s just that they send all these beta’s out for us to test and my thoughts on this are I believe that all the MODS get this program free so why not just have the MODS test them instead of those of us who have paid for it do all the testing with no benefits[/QUOTE]

Yo Jimbo, you didn’t get my dander up, but some folk like to test these newer versions and they really not are betas as with most programs, they are fully tested and just a pre release to see if there are any issues with the millions of configurations out there, its really the only way of anyone knowing if a certain Region or disc has an anomaly that most other do not have. We all pay for all our software here.

[QUOTE=Jimbo;2716332]Morning Eugene, hope all is well with you and that you aren’t to cold back over there :slight_smile: Awhile back I was told by a MOD that they got the program free :confused: but anyway if thats true good for them, :flower:[/QUOTE]

Some of us may have free licences but that’s entirely coincidental and doesn’t happen automatically by being a moderator here.

I was given one for review purposes which I’ve also used to help answer support queries ever since.

Up until then I had to manage without one as otherwise I’d have had to have bought one like everyone else.

Generally speaking “there’s no such thing as a free lunch”. :bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=alan1476;2716337]Yo Jimbo, you didn’t get my dander up, but some folk like to test these newer versions and they really not are betas as with most programs, they are fully tested and just a pre release to see if there are any issues with the millions of configurations out there, its really the only way of anyone knowing if a certain Region or disc has an anomaly that most other do not have. We all pay for all our software here.[/QUOTE] :flower: Thanks for clearing things up for me there Alan as your statement makes a lot of sense :smiley: