New!DVDFab 9.0.7.1 Beta is out (October 12, 2013)

vbimport

New!DVDFab 9.0.7.1 Beta is out
New!DVDFab 9.0.7.1 Beta is out

http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB9_BETA

New!DVDFab 9.0.7.1 Beta is out (October 12, 2013)

New: Added support to rip different sources with different profiles.
New: Improved GPU acceleration.
New: Added audio copy profiles for Converter.
New: Added support to duplicate a task with right-click on the title in Ripper.
Fix: A problem that cannot pause when copying DVD and Blu-ray.
Fix: A 304 problem in Ripper.
Fix: A problem that cannot distinguish different angles of the title.
Fix: A problem that wrong audio track selected in certain cases in Ripper.
Fix: A problem that missing Remove HD feature for passthough and audio copy profiles in Ripper.
Fix: A customized background picture problem in Creator

does this new vrs of dvdfab really fix the issues…?
I put dvd in hit full movie tab at top copy to same drive out pops dvd
I put in blank dvd+r hit continue … & it says dvdfab failed at burning.
1 of 4 times it works…!!

so does this update fix all the issues you say it does.?

[QUOTE=beyondupset;2704027]does this new vrs of dvdfab really fix the issues…?
I put dvd in hit full movie tab at top copy to same drive out pops dvd
I put in blank dvd+r hit continue … & it says dvdfab failed at burning.
1 of 4 times it works…!!

[B] so does this update fix all the issues you say it does[/B].?[/QUOTE]
You have this all wrong, I didn’t say it fixed anything but I have not found any issues with it so far and I have done 2 tests this morning. I do not write the changelog, the developers do, all I do is copy and paste what they have on their website, what exactly are your issues, what version of the program do you own, what is your configuration? I cant help you if you don’t give me any information other than , it pops out. It sounds to me like you have a bad disc or DVDRW, the computer is not recognizing the disc so it ejects it.

This beta also does not load from the internet in XP. DVDfab 6063 loads fine,

[QUOTE=rudyschatz;2704041]This beta also does not load from the internet in XP. DVDfab 6063 loads fine,[/QUOTE]
Hi Rudy:
I do not think XP is a recognized platform anymore with DVDFab V9 as it has to connect to the internet to work as intended. I will try to find out more but I think when Microsoft stopped updating XP, it became a liability. :doh:

That is not true. XP will be supported until April of 2014. I jusst recrived updates to XP on Wed & today from microsort. Also Fab 9063 is a Ver 9 program & it still works.

[QUOTE=rudyschatz;2704055]That is not true. XP will be supported until April of 2014. I jusst recrived updates to XP on Wed & today from microsort. Also Fab 9063 is a Ver 9 program & it still works.[/QUOTE]
Like I said Rudy, you most probably know more about this than me, but I will make it my business to help you and find out what I can. It was just a guess on my part. :wink: In your post above you referenced [B]V6063 [/B]so I thought it may be the problem.

Sorry I did make a mistake. It is dvdvfab Ver 9.0.6.6.3 that works